MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~<

+11
Trident
Tennisdude
Roddy15
Crackers
Roxtus
Gadget
Dakine Brah
Samdo
Boxcargirl
steelersrule12
RedRocky29
15 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Happy Re: >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~<

Post by RedRocky29 2/13/2010, 8:14 pm

Boxcargirl wrote:Hello Cody!

I have a question for you about your blog. Will you be posting more about your daily adventures with school/home, or will you focus more on your Lego interests?

And.....how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood???
yes sure

a woodchuck would chuck as much wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood
RedRocky29
RedRocky29

Total posts : 3197
MLN Name : codyrocks24
SPAM Bar :
>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-08

Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxcargirl 2/13/2010, 8:12 pm

Hello Cody!

I have a question for you about your blog. Will you be posting more about your daily adventures with school/home, or will you focus more on your Lego interests?

And.....how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood???
Boxcargirl
Boxcargirl
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 2771
MLN Name : boxcargirl
SPAM Bar :
>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-16

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRocky29 2/13/2010, 7:31 pm

yeah it is awesome thanks
RedRocky29
RedRocky29

SPAM Bar :
>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackers 2/13/2010, 7:17 pm

Cool blog! Yeah, I like video games too, but I don't own any gaming systems anymore. Sad

Anyway, were you able to get the model file for that car to work?
Crackers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 5333
MLN Name :
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRocky29 2/13/2010, 3:01 pm

Roxtus wrote:Yes, who made the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota?
Francis.A.Johnson
any other questions
RedRocky29
RedRocky29

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxtus 2/13/2010, 2:56 pm

Yes, who made the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota?
Roxtus
Roxtus
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 6822
MLN Name : niusiek
SPAM Bar :
>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-22

Poster! - Gold Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gotta-get-a-grip/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRocky29 2/13/2010, 2:37 pm

any more questions
RedRocky29
RedRocky29

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRocky29 2/13/2010, 10:40 am

CaptainRex1218 wrote:
codyrocks24 wrote:welcome to my blog if you would like to know more about me just ask

i am hoomschooled and its awesome i co-op with some friends and i love playing football and i love playing with legos and video games and i go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays and if you would like to know more post and ask me >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse

I like your blog!
thanks
RedRocky29
RedRocky29

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadget 2/13/2010, 10:21 am

codyrocks24 wrote:welcome to my blog if you would like to know more about me just ask

i am hoomschooled and its awesome i co-op with some friends and i love playing football and i love playing with legos and video games and i go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays and if you would like to know more post and ask me >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Fresse

I like your blog!
Gadget
Gadget
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1549
MLN Name : CaptainRex1218!
SPAM Bar :
>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRocky29 2/13/2010, 10:20 am

D3r §H1V3r wrote:Guys... just calm down... he'll be able to do it. Wink

Nice blog, Codyrocks! Though, what is your favorite LEGO theme, and what video gaming systems do you have?
A1.my favorite lego theme is star wars then city
A2.a D.S,PS2 and i some times play my big brothers wii
RedRocky29
RedRocky29

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakine Brah 2/12/2010, 8:53 pm

Guys... just calm down... he'll be able to do it. Wink

Nice blog, Codyrocks! Though, what is your favorite LEGO theme, and what video gaming systems do you have?
Dakine Brah
Dakine Brah
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1361
MLN Name : Pitbullet
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-05

>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Empty Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Samdo 2/12/2010, 8:51 pm

funny..... please edit your post and erase your grade....
Samdo
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7400
MLN Name : Ssalrab2
SPAM Bar :
>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue13 / 5013 / 50>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-12

Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxcargirl 2/12/2010, 8:47 pm

Well nice blog, and I have never used that particular emoticon before; it's cuter than I thought!!
Boxcargirl
Boxcargirl
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 2771
MLN Name : boxcargirl
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-16

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRocky29 2/12/2010, 7:19 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Bro,you can't post what grade you are in.
i didn't know that sorry
RedRocky29
RedRocky29

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 2/12/2010, 7:18 pm

Bro,you can't post what grade you are in.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

>~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~< - Page 7 Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Happy >~codyrocks and snakesolder's blog~<

Post by RedRocky29 2/12/2010, 7:16 pm

welcome to my blog if you would like to know more about me just ask

Last edited by codyrocks24 on 3/8/2010, 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
RedRocky29
RedRocky29

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7