MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roddy's PS3 Live Stream!

Go down

Roddy's PS3 Live Stream! Empty Roddy's PS3 Live Stream!

Post by Roddy15 2/4/2012, 6:07 pm

Hey,

I recently figured out the problem that prevented me from streaming my PS3. I've fixed it and can now live stream the PS3. I'll be doing it now and again and will give a day's notice. Don't really have a day or time which could be free weekly. I'll be giving a full list of games and will take requests. I do have movies on the PS3 but live streaming them is illegal.

You don't need to sign up to anything to watch the live stream but if you wish to chat in the chatbox at the side you do need a livestream.com account. It will be moderated by me but some nights it won't be child suitable maybe. I'll try keep the games played have as low rating as possible but we've got to have a bit of action sometimes right? Razz
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
Roddy's PS3 Live Stream! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Roddy's PS3 Live Stream! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Roddy's PS3 Live Stream! Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Roddy's PS3 Live Stream! Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down