MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DK Blog

2 posters

Go down

DK Blog Empty DK Blog

Post by Dakine Brah 1/1/2011, 1:05 pm

Hey guys,

What a way to roll in a blog: making it on New Years. I don't expect this to be big or anything, but I'd just kinda like to have something to do on here rather than just kill time looking through posts. Plus, there's always a social benefit to creating a blog.

Anyway, onto the blog. Well, last night was a blast for me. I went to a friends house for a party of theirs. We made an awesome-looking lego ball to drop at the peak of midnight. During our wait, we all goofed off and made a music video with Miley Cirus' Party in the USA song. It was epic. (yeah, what made it epic was us, not the song; the song is really, errm, yeah d:)

Later that night, we played a ton of games, shot each-other with nerf guns, and played a ton of stupid, free apps on a friends' ipod touch. Afterwards, we dropped the colorful lego ball at 12 am an watched and danced to the "Jumping in yo' house, snatchin' yo' people up" song.

This morning, I'm rolling in the new year's healthy diet with chocolate-chip pancakes, a cupcake, marshmallows, and cocoa-flavored goldfish (healthy, balanced diet, right?). And now, I'm back on my stressful paper that is due this Wednesday.
Dakine Brah
Dakine Brah
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1361
MLN Name : Pitbullet
SPAM Bar :
DK Blog Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50DK Blog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-05

DK Blog Empty Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

DK Blog Empty Re: DK Blog

Post by Chicken Lord 1/14/2011, 8:39 pm

I thought your name on MLN was Shoot Da Kine Brah. If so, I sent you a FR.
Chicken Lord
Chicken Lord
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 193
MLN Name : giant345
SPAM Bar :
DK Blog Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50DK Blog Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-04

http://legoworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: