MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little blog update from Roddy

2 posters

Go down

A little blog update from Roddy Empty A little blog update from Roddy

Post by Roddy15 11/17/2012, 6:06 pm

I suppose I felt like posting something since well I haven't posted anything in a while despite visiting here on a daily basis reading posts, looking at old topics etc. Some would say that's obsessive but at this point it's start to really make me frustrated thinking about what could have been, just looking back on some old staff topics tonight though has made me look at the positives, I fulfilled a dream/ambition by getting to be a moderator then an admin for MLNT and it was an absolute honour, to work alongside some great people and to be a part of a community that was once amazing (why can't I say is....). The whole experience really changed me, probably for the good too as before my life wasn't that great and my school life was far from nice despite getting good results in tests. I would say that because of my experience with MLNT and other forums, I got to represent my class in the school's Student Council, I got nominated for an award that teachers and other students voted in. So yeah stuff I learned from being actively committed to MLNT has helped my life too.

There are probably 1,100 members that will never bother reading this.

Honestly I would love to write a story of my times here, most of the stuff even today I can't really talk about because it was behind closed doors.

I will always remain hopeful that one day we can re-launch MLNT as something new with of course old memories, dreams and ideals.

Anyway 2 songs to share then my latest YouTube video:

Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
A little blog update from Roddy Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50A little blog update from Roddy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

A little blog update from Roddy Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver A little blog update from Roddy Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

A little blog update from Roddy Empty Re: A little blog update from Roddy

Post by abominable_FUZZ 11/21/2012, 7:28 pm

I can certainly bother reading this, Roddy, and I absolutely still remember being a part of this community in its heyday . . . and how divided it became, with myself playing a role.

But since we can't change the past, we can certainly try to create a new chapter for MLNT. I'll be taking a Graphic Design class next semester to further refine my Photoshop capabilities (three hours for three days per week... urg), and I would love to see MLNT get a facelift and maybe some liposuction while we're at it. Razz

abominable_FUZZ
abominable_FUZZ
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 1878
MLN Name : abominable_FUZZ
SPAM Bar :
A little blog update from Roddy Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50A little blog update from Roddy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down