MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the TOWLER magazine

Go down

Welcome to the TOWLER magazine Empty Welcome to the TOWLER magazine

Post by legodac 1/15/2012, 4:01 pm

The On-line Weekly LEGO Entertainment Report

You brickers have been talking about a newsletter for some time now, I think I'll just jump the gun and step up with this. To bad I can't give you the past issues, oh well, time to move on eh.

I think you will find this interesting, though for this topic I won't be providing any pictures.

Do any of you like to read? Me? I hate reading unless I'm reading about something that actually interests me...like LEGO or really cool pets or really big trucks or, you get the idea I think....

I bought a book last week, perhaps some of you have it or some have heard.

The book is called "THE LEGO IDEAS BOOK"

legodac
legodac
Featured User of the Month

Total posts : 650
MLN Name : legodac
SPAM Bar :
Welcome to the TOWLER magazine Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Welcome to the TOWLER magazine Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the TOWLER magazine Empty Re: Welcome to the TOWLER magazine

Post by legodac 1/15/2012, 4:24 pm

I would like to take this time to ask if I would be allowed to make double posts in this topic since it is primarily about reporting the news we all want to read about?
legodac
legodac

SPAM Bar :
Welcome to the TOWLER magazine Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Welcome to the TOWLER magazine Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by legodac 1/18/2012, 7:26 pm

I'll take that as a yes, so I'm surfing eh, in the the places I love the most and I decide to click on games on the Lego site, I scroll through and find this and decide to check it out, the Lego Duplo Playground

http://duplo.lego.com/en-us/Games/Default.aspx?icmp=COUSGamesGLDuploPlayground

I know what you're saying, almost 50 and he still hasn't grown up, trust me, growing up isn't what you think it is

http://duplo.lego.com/en-us/Playground/default.aspx

So I find the Lego paint topic
legodac
legodac

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by legodac 1/18/2012, 7:31 pm

Making a good news paper is hard and sometimes somewhat experimental, the last link was an attempt to show a painting, click the first link and go exploring, then look in the bottom left hand corner and click on the paint can.

Seems Lego will always be more than meats the eye, have fun, then we should try taking a few screen shots and sharing our adolescent dreams.
legodac
legodac

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by legodac 1/18/2012, 8:55 pm

This is a bit of al-right, I found the past publications.

http://www.mlno.org/index.php/topic,6844.0.html
legodac
legodac

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by legodac 1/18/2012, 10:55 pm

BTW, 500 clicks to the first one who tells me what a Clutch Power truly is, you have until Feb 03 2012, when I reach the halfway mark.
legodac
legodac

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by legodac 1/18/2012, 10:58 pm

Never forget, what has been said

http://www.mlno.org/index.php/topic,6844.0.html
legodac
legodac

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by legodac 1/19/2012, 2:48 pm

Extra, Extra, read all about it. As some may know or not, I still play MLN and have many new friends who I talk to on a regular basis when time and my wife allow me to.

I mostly do this through my MLN trade topic entitled "The legodac Brickerage Firm" on the LMB's. There are a few people here that have joined me there and also still play MLN.

An apple fell on my head today and I decided to start another trade topic in the LMB's.

I have only submitted and am waiting for approval, here's to hoping for the best, here is what I submitted.......

The title is                                                 JOIN THE ULTIMATE TRADE

[size=10pt]I'll explain this eye opener topic title, I was going to call this "the MLN Petition form" however I thought that the other title would serve us better.

None of us will be trading anything except to say to LEGO HQ that we want more MLN.

We will say this here, you see it occurred to me today that many in the past have asked the great people at Lego for rank 11 and other things as well.

The key to perhaps realizing that dream is LEGO UNIVERSE, I'll explain.

We all know LU is basically gone, very sad indeed, I'm sure you agree, well, most anyway, but that's not the issue.

What are all the people assigned to looking after LU going to do now?
Will they be let go? Let's hope not.

My idea is this, why not give these talented individuals a new responsibility?

Why not assign them to advancing the greatest inter-active game of all time...

My Lego Network

So please join me by posting that you agree with this idea and also add a few suggestions as to what you see can be improved, who knows, with enough posts we may just get HQ's attention

Keep on Brickn' eh....The legodac Brickerage Firm
[/size]

Well?.....What do you think?
legodac
legodac

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by legodac 2/1/2012, 3:53 pm

My dear friends, it is now official, we knew it was coming, but they also took away our ability to comment on each others LU MLN modules and creations.

http://universe.lego.com/en-us/default.aspx

I must say that this is very saddening to me. Hence for those that played and a real let down for everything else that had to do with LU in MLN

Please feel free to comment,

legodac[/b]

Last edited by legodac on 2/1/2012, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed "is")
legodac
legodac

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down