MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LU Beta Meeting Spot (II)

+13
RedRocky29
Roxtus
Flipz
Legodude77
Nottoold
Uncooked Chicken
Soundragon
Boxcargirl
Ultradc
Tithe
steelersrule12
Roddy15
Sim533
17 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Empty Re: LU Beta Meeting Spot (II)

Post by Sim533 5/23/2010, 1:52 pm

Reesesboy wrote:Alright, here's how you can get 5000 coins in one hour....
Simply just sell all the sellable models in your inventory tab "Models". The castle battle packs are not very useful for me, because using property for me is glitched.

BTW, From the LU pics I took, I build one of the racecars from LU in LDD! There's only one peice that isn't in the right color I cannot fix.
Great tip!
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/23/2010, 1:52 pm

I wish they could sell it for the price to buy it. That way, I can easily become a Rank 2 knight.

BTW, how do you get the gas mask? I heard it's in FV, but which mission?
Tithe
Tithe

Total posts : 3555
MLN Name : Reesesboy

SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-11

Lego Universe Team Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 5/23/2010, 1:53 pm

Reesesboy wrote:I wish they could sell it for the price to buy it. That way, I can easily become a Rank 2 knight.

BTW, how do you get the gas mask? I heard it's in FV, but which mission?
I haven't got it and I'm pretty much already trough all the missions, maybe the one where you need to fix the pipes. (But I only see 2 of the 3 bricks to fix the pipes. The third one is somewhere.)
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/23/2010, 1:55 pm

I know where the third one is. Look around for a broken bridge at the refinery, destroy a big rock at the top of some ledge, build it to the area with one skelly-horse guy, smash it, and build the pipe.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 5/23/2010, 1:57 pm

Thank you!
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/23/2010, 1:59 pm

BTW, I remember what my special staff I have! It's called*Removed*

Last edited by Reesesboy on 5/23/2010, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 5/23/2010, 2:01 pm

I got that already, it's working fine!

BTW, we shouldn't tell that all...
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 5/23/2010, 2:26 pm

We really are revealing way too much guys... tone it down.
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/23/2010, 2:55 pm

Okay then.... Edited my post.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 5/23/2010, 3:01 pm

No, the entire topic reveals too much, not just you...
Remember the NDA, everyone! Smile
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 4:27 pm

Sim533 wrote:
Boxcargirl wrote:Awesome! If you find out, would you kindly tell me, and vice versa ofcourse Wink

Also, I've had 2 users ask me for purple bricks, so once I gave Seemefly all the ones I had, which was like 36 I think, then I just recently gave some more to my irl friend, JeneralG. What is the purpose of those bricks and what do they help you do? btw, I have about 6 now, because I went to kill some of the ronin in Forbidden Valley.
There is a mission that you need to collect 100 of them... And you can convert them to tokens.
What mission is that?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/23/2010, 5:15 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:
Sim533 wrote:
Boxcargirl wrote:Awesome! If you find out, would you kindly tell me, and vice versa ofcourse Wink

Also, I've had 2 users ask me for purple bricks, so once I gave Seemefly all the ones I had, which was like 36 I think, then I just recently gave some more to my irl friend, JeneralG. What is the purpose of those bricks and what do they help you do? btw, I have about 6 now, because I went to kill some of the ronin in Forbidden Valley.
There is a mission that you need to collect 100 of them... And you can convert them to tokens.
What mission is that?
It's this misson around the paradox refinery with delivering the bricks to brick fury.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 5/23/2010, 6:12 pm

I managed to play a bit today, for the first time. Still waiting for the naming glitch to be resolved, so I'm using a character my brother created.
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 3178
MLN Name : Beeky31
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-09

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Uten_n11

http://www.legozoneforum.forumh.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 8:08 pm

Reesesboy wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:
Sim533 wrote:

What mission is that?
It's this misson around the paradox refinery with delivering the bricks to brick fury.
Oh okay,i didn't go there yet but i just went passed the portal until i had to get off.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxcargirl 5/23/2010, 8:53 pm

I have questions about creating another minifig to use....

I see a trash bucket under my current one, yet they offer what looks like 3 other spots to create one..

So do I have to trash mine to make another, or can I just rotate to the other unused spots ??

Pm me if you know the answer to this please.

Also, I have an "aussie" style hat now! Wink (on my minifig)
Boxcargirl
Boxcargirl
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 2771
MLN Name : boxcargirl
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-16

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 8:56 pm

You don't have to delete your first one to play another,that is why they have more slots.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 5/23/2010, 9:43 pm

Has anyone else run into a bug where you're unable to name a new character? I saw some people on the LMBs talking about it, and want to know how widespread it is.
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

SPAM Bar :

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Uten_n11

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 9:44 pm

Well i have no idea,i create dmy accounts a little bit ago so i didn't have that problem.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 5/23/2010, 9:45 pm

I figured most people would say that. I wish I had done that.
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 9:47 pm

So does anyone know how to get lots of imagination? I can only hold up to 19 i think and to tame the dragons you have to have like 26. LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Icon_eek
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 5/23/2010, 9:48 pm

Not really, other than get higher level gear. Not sure though. The character I'm using currently (Not referring to him as my own character) is just at the point where you join a faction, so pretty much where I was before my laptop stopped running the game.
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 9:50 pm

Trust me,buying stuff from a faction is so expensive. LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Icon_eek
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 5/23/2010, 9:53 pm

I know that. I looked at the faction gear. At least you get tier one items free.

I'm probably gonna join Venture when I get my character up.
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 9:58 pm

That's what my brother agentsam joined. I joined the sentinel and my other little brother joined the assembly.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 5/23/2010, 9:59 pm

I was gonna join Sentinel but noticed it's pretty common and I kinda like Venture better. (Except for the members. LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Icon_razz At least they put Johnny Thunder back to what he should look like.)
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/23/2010, 10:00 pm

Does anyone know where the panda taming area is? I've looked everywhere for it.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 5/23/2010, 10:01 pm

Nope. I haven't been to Gnarled Forest yet. Maybe it's there. But more likely it's somewhere in Forbidden Valley.
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/23/2010, 10:01 pm

It is in forbidden valley, but I know where every other pet is.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 5/23/2010, 10:02 pm

I guessed that, seeing as it's full 'o ninjas and ninjas originated in Japan.

FV is sorta confusing. I guess that explains it somewhat.

Getting off now.
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 10:03 pm

I think it's in the paradox research facility,or somewhere near.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/23/2010, 10:04 pm

The one around the refinery is the red dragon.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/23/2010, 10:06 pm

Yeah but look in little areas here and there. Trust me that place is huge.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 5/24/2010, 2:56 am

I haven't seen the panda yet, and tamed the dragon already, it's only 23 points.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxcargirl 5/24/2010, 7:48 am

Beeky I am going to make a different minifig next session, so I'll tell you if I have that same glitch about naming the character.

Guys, How do I see how many imagination points I have? Please be specific in your response, thanks.
Boxcargirl
Boxcargirl
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 5/24/2010, 7:50 am

Boxcargirl wrote:Beeky I am going to make a different minifig next session, so I'll tell you if I have that same glitch about naming the character.

Guys, How do I see how many imagination points I have? Please be specific in your response, thanks.
You see a bar in the middle of the screen at the bottom Smile
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxcargirl 5/24/2010, 7:52 am

Ok..... never noticed that before. Is it the thing with a heart on the end?
Boxcargirl
Boxcargirl
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 5/24/2010, 7:54 am

No, it's a blue bar with the points you have collected at the end.
(next to the chatbox)
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxcargirl 5/24/2010, 8:02 am

thanks, and it's messing with my head that I can't VISUALIZE seeing that on the screen!!!!

I also want to know if other users find a glitch when it comes to getting additional pets. I am often told I need "X" amount more of imagination. I go and get more than the amount, but when I come back to the pet, it still says I need "X" amount of imagination ~ AH!
Boxcargirl
Boxcargirl
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nottoold 5/24/2010, 8:30 am

Boxcargirl wrote:thanks, and it's messing with my head that I can't VISUALIZE seeing that on the screen!!!!

I also want to know if other users find a glitch when it comes to getting additional pets. I am often told I need "X" amount more of imagination. I go and get more than the amount, but when I come back to the pet, it still says I need "X" amount of imagination ~ AH!
I can't get the dragon's yet.
It's not because of a glitch,I "only" have 21 imagination point's.
And i'm low in coin's,i had to smash my self several time's.
I even got stuck in the wall.
Nottoold
Nottoold
Outstanding Shopkeeper
Outstanding Shopkeeper

Total posts : 1886
MLN Name : nottoold

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/24/2010, 8:44 am

I only have 19 imagination i think,i need to get more. LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Icon_eek
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/24/2010, 8:46 am

The maximum I have ever gotten is 22, and you also have to do it by glitching it.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/24/2010, 8:58 am

I know that after i get the 2 imagination bricks in NS and GF i will have 21,and there is probably a gear i will get at the paradox factory that will give me 2 or 3 more imagination.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/24/2010, 9:11 am

I know where the blue brick location in FV is. I can't get to it. LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Icon_sad
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 5/24/2010, 9:13 am

I got the brick already. =P
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/24/2010, 9:15 am

I can't get it. I built both black box-thingys around it, but still no luck.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/24/2010, 9:19 am

Is it near the factory?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/24/2010, 9:30 am

You're getting close- Look for a specific type of fish....
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 5/24/2010, 9:33 am

Reesesboy wrote:I can't get it. I built both black box-thingys around it, but still no luck.
Then you need to press a shift button on both of the blac box-thingys.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 5/24/2010, 9:41 am

I tried to do that, but I don't think it would turn the one on the right on. LU Beta Meeting Spot (II) - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 5/24/2010, 10:03 am

I guess i will have to wait and see Thursday.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next