MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 12th Post: Times of Despair

Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 12th Post: Times of Despair Empty SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 12th Post: Times of Despair

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 3/16/2011, 4:31 pm

This is not a happy blog post. If you feel like you do not want to read something that is unhappy, discontinue reading now.

Information about my sadness:

Information concerning SupremeCommanderSturm's sadness wrote:
I don't know, "depressed" may be too strong a word to describe my situation, but I have been feeling extremely sad and/or angry lately, sometimes to the point of losing all of my common sense and coming up with wild, dangerous ideas. It gets worse every day.

Click here to continue reading. Please keep all comments concerning the topic you will be brought to when you click this in that topic, and not this topic.

Please do take the time to read and reply to the above thread.

I pretty much explained it all in the above linked topic, so there's not much more to explain here. I am deteriorating consistently, and I pray that I won't end up dead on the inside.

The pain that I am going through right now in my mind is second only to when my grandma died.

-SupremeCommanderSturm

SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 12th Post: Times of Despair Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 12th Post: Times of Despair Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down