MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post

2 posters

Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post  Empty SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 8/13/2010, 2:37 pm

Hey everyone!

Tomorrow, I am leaving to visit my grandma for 3 days. We're going to go swimming, go to the movies, go out to eat, and relax. I always love visiting my grandma.. it's so much fun! I'll miss you all, but I'll only be away for 3 days.

Today, I'll I've been doing is lazing around watching TV. Good thing I decided to use my computer before I fell asleep. I usually start falling asleep when I try to watch TV for 3+ hours.

I'm having a lot of trouble installing iTunes, which I need to convert my music files into a format that can be played on my Nintendo DSi, which I'm going to bring on the trip to visit my grandma. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get all this to work, but I hope it won't be too painstaking.
EDIT: iTunes finished installing successfully shortly before I posted this.
EDIT2: Strange.. iTunes said it installed, but it's nowhere on my computer. O.o

Please comment. Thanks. Very Happy

-SCS
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post  Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post  Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post

Post by Sim533 8/13/2010, 4:34 pm

Have fun by your grandma, and could it be that it is in the program file?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post  Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Ninth Post  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down