MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW Lego Universe!

3 posters

Go down

NEW Lego Universe! Empty NEW Lego Universe!

Post by steelersrule12 6/18/2012, 8:36 am

Hey everyone! Some of you know it's my birthday today,and that i went to the lego shop Saturday to spend some money. I asked some employees if there was going to be a new lego mmo but no one knew what i was talking about.

So i lost hope but as we checked out,i asked the guy if he knew anything about a new lego mmo? He said "Oh,you mean the new lego universe?" I instantly got excited! So i tried to ask as MANY questions about it as possible to get as much info as possible,so here is all i know!(If i miss anything out you can just ask me your questions and i could probably answer.)

Okay,first off he said that as soon as LU knew they were closing,they started working on the new one,so they have been working on it for a while. He also said that they started from the ground UP and threw everything from LU away to start FRESH! I asked him what was the rumored theme that the new mmo would feature but although he confirmed that there would be a partner theme,he refused to tell me what is was,but he had a smile on and said it was just AWESOME. Anyways he also said it would be coming out in 2013 and that alpha testing will be sometime this fall. When he was explaining how they started over the process it was as if lu was bad because he kept saying that there wouldn't be all the problems in this one like there was in lu. I could also tell that he was very excited about it,not so much in a nerdy way,but more like i have no idea what i am in for,for such an awesome game. I hope this info helps,and please ask me questions because it was a decant conversation and i don't want to leave anything put from it.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :
NEW Lego Universe! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50NEW Lego Universe! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-30

NEW Lego Universe! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

NEW Lego Universe! Empty Re: NEW Lego Universe!

Post by Eagleeyedan2 6/22/2012, 9:52 am

There have been so many stories like that It's hard not to believe them. I sure hope this is all true. It fits right in with what others have said. I might just go to the new store near me and see if they have any info. ▂▃▅▆▇█▓▒░Eagleeyedan2▒░▓█▇▆▅▃▂
Eagleeyedan2
Eagleeyedan2

Total posts : 32
MLN Name : eagleeyedan2
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by legocrazy505 6/22/2012, 1:37 pm

i loved lego universe but it was to much mony so i played on roddys game on
a new thing but i would love a new one Very Happy but some times it can be inoing
when just make a new thing in sad of a new lego universe call it some cool name
Throw Computer
legocrazy505
legocrazy505
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 39
MLN Name : legocrazy505
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagleeyedan2 6/29/2012, 10:29 pm

New developments in the release of the game!

http://www.funcom.com/news/funcom_to_develop_massively_multiplayer_online_game_based_on_lego_minifigur

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/28/funcom-making-a-lego-minifigures-mmo/

▂▃▅▆▇█▓▒░Eagleeyedan2▒░▓█▇▆▅▃▂
Eagleeyedan2
Eagleeyedan2

Total posts : 32
MLN Name : eagleeyedan2
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down