MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness

2 posters

Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Empty SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 3/16/2011, 5:00 pm

I decided to compose a second blog post in addition to my previous one, to make up for its lack of happiness.

If you haven't read my 12th post already, here it is:

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 12th Post: Times of Despair wrote:
This is not a happy blog post. If you feel like you do not want to read something that is unhappy, discontinue reading now.

Information about my sadness:

Information concerning SupremeCommanderSturm's sadness wrote:
I don't know, "depressed" may be too strong a word to describe my situation, but I have been feeling extremely sad and/or angry lately, sometimes to the point of losing all of my common sense and coming up with wild, dangerous ideas. It gets worse every day.

Click here to continue reading. Please keep all comments concerning the topic you will be brought to when you click this in that topic, and not this topic.

Please do take the time to read and reply to the above thread.

I pretty much explained it all in the above linked topic, so there's not much more to explain here. I am deteriorating consistently, and I pray that I won't end up dead on the inside.

The pain that I am going through right now in my mind is second only to when my grandma died.

-SupremeCommanderSturm
It is critical that you read the entire post that is linked to in the quote within the quote above, in order to understand what is going on.

On a more cheery note, in this blog post I shall list ten of my happiest memories. They are not necessarily in any particular order, they are simply very happy memories that stand out significantly from the rest of my happy memories.

1. Talking to my girlfriend, Kimmi, in the summer time. We would talk for hours straight, literally. For example, on many occasions we would start talking as early as 8pm, and keep on talking past 5am. Usually, the only reason we would stop talking would be she accidentally fell asleep, or if one of us was feeling really tired. (I think it was usually her if I remember correctly. I don't mean that to be a negative thing in the slightest, just how I remember it.) We have been talking after summer ended, of course, and we often stay up late every night talking to each other for a few hours, but the reason I am singling out the summer time is because we were able to talk for the longest periods of time then. One of my fondest memories of all, out of all of my memories, would be when we were talking to each other on gmail in the summer and it would be around 5am, and she would say something along the lines of "o look tha sun" to signify a heralding of the coming dawn. Whenever I think about that, I am filled with indescribable joy.

2. In August 2010, Kimmi and I expressed our love for each other for the very first time. It was one of the happiest days of my life.

3. In January 2011, Kimmi and I decided we were officially boyfriend/girlfriend. We were both extremely happy about this. Also, around this time, the relationship between Kimmi and I became significantly more romantic, as we told each other how we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with each other.

4. When Kimmi and I would play the online MMO game Roblox together, when we were by ourselves in a server with either no one else or random people we didn't know.

5. Visiting my grandma. When I was a very young child, up through last year, I visited my grandma. My mom and I would visit her, and my dad would stay at home. We always had so much fun together. Often, we were also able to visit with my Uncle, Aunt, and two cousins, and sometimes my other Uncle as well. I love them all so much, and I miss my grandma so very much. She passed away in October 2010, but I am thankful to God that she is in Heaven now, and that Kimmi was there for me when I went through that ordeal.

6. Sleepovers with my friends. They are often very extreme, but very fun.

7. Elementary school. (I am currently in 8th grade, and I will be going into high school for 9th grade). There were many things about elementary school I really disliked, but there were also many things about elementary school that I loved. My fondest memories are probably from 4-6th grade. I met two of my best friends and spent 4th and 5th grade with them, but they moved away, which made me extremely sad. However, I made more best friends in 6th grade, and I remember having a ton of fun at recess back then. Unfortunately, one of my best friends from 6th grade isn't my friend anymore, and another friend I had in 6th grade moved to Japan around the middle of 7th grade.

8. Church. I love the people there so very much. I have very many fond memories, usually involving Christmas time, youth group, or back when I would help out with vacation bible school when I was a little kid.

9. My parents. I love my parents so much, and I have countless fond memories of them from when I was little up to the present.

10. All of my friends in general always make my day much brighter than it would be without them.

I hope you enjoyed reading this list of 10 of my most happy memories, and I'm sorry that there were some sad things mixed in there.

-SupremeCommanderSturm

SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness

Post by Darth-legoman 3/16/2011, 5:19 pm

That is very nice. It seems like you have a good relationship with your girlfriend! Hope that it lasts forever Smile. May you have even more happy times in your life.
Darth-legoman
Darth-legoman
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 906
MLN Name : Darth-legoman
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-03

Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 3/16/2011, 5:22 pm

Darth-legoman wrote:That is very nice. It seems like you have a good relationship with your girlfriend! Hope that it lasts forever Smile. May you have even more happy times in your life.

Thank you very much! Smile
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 13th Post: Remembering Times of Happiness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down