MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas

+2
Bugefun
Brickkeeper
6 posters

Go down

DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Empty DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas

Post by Brickkeeper 3/9/2010, 7:55 pm

I sent LEGO plenty of emails and Here are all of them
Solution:
Hi there,

Thank you for your email.

Beta invites will be sent out to chosen players soon! Good luck!

Vehicles in LEGO Universe? Sounds like a great idea! We'll make sure the development team hear about your idea.

Regarding the launch of the game; we cannot confirm a specific date, but the second half of 2010 would be correct! We are excited about the release!

Please email us again if you have any more questions.

Kind regards,

LEGO Universe Support Team

Help Request Information:
Help Request #: 15018-5306
Date Created: 3/9/2010 9:12 AM GMT
Summary: LEGO Universe Keys
Details: By the next few weeks would mean when the rip closes on the missions page right? 25 days left? I bet it will be tons of fun. Will the game have vehicles to ride during gameplay? Most important of all LEGO Universe comes out in the second half of 2010 right? Like May-August?

Please Reply and Thank You for your service.

Solution: Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions regarding LEGO Universe.

Your information has been passed on to our Development Team who really appreciate any bug reports or suggestions.

By sending us these, you are helping us to make LEGO Universe a fun place for everyone.

We are happy to hear that you have signed up to Beta test the game! Invites will be sent out to chosen players soon. Good luck!

If you have any further suggestions, please email us again.

Many thanks,

Help Request #: 15018-5301
Date Created: 3/8/2010 11:42 PM GMT
Summary: LEGO Universe updates
Details: the email i got said lego.universe.com for the link. it leads to universe.com though. and will LEGO Universe ever have an expansion like journey into the maelstrom? Also maybe you should make a sequel to be a darkling as I have seen many people saying when can they ever be the enemy in the game. And maybe there can be a gallery or collection of what you have to show to other people and gives info about it. I hope to get chosen to beta test and do my best to contribute to it. Good luck on your work and have fun doing it! Also ive seen some forums that say that only alpha testers have been chosen so far. If you can send me some proof that others will be chosen to that would be great.

My greatest appreciation to your answers and for your service

Solution:
Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestions.

Your information has been passed on to our Development Team who really appreciate your suggestions.

By sending us these, you are helping us to make LEGO Universe a fun place for everyone.

Regarding launch dates and features, please visit http://lego.universe.com for the latest up to date information.

If you have any other questions, please e-mail us again.

Thanks again,

Help Request #: 15018-5289
Date Created: 3/8/2010 11:57 AM GMT
Summary: LEGO Universe Keys
Details: By the next few weeks would mean when the rip closes on the missions page right? 25 days left? I bet it will be tons of fun. Will the game have vehicles to ride during gameplay? Most important of all LEGO Universe comes out in the second half of 2010 right? Like May-August?

Please Reply and Thank You for your service.

Solution: Hi there,
Thank you for your e-mail regarding LEGO Universe.

We are happy to hear that you are interested in our Beta test. Please Sign Up via this link

Everyone who gets chosen to be part of this new adventure will receive an activation key during the next few weeks.

If you have any further questions, please contact us again.

Many thanks,

Help Request #: 15018-5240
Date Created: 3/7/2010 12:32 PM GMT
Summary: LEGO Universe
Details: How can i get the activation code or when will the next activation code being sent period be? I really want to test LEGO Universe seeing its a really great game and I can find many bugs and glitches in games. Please reply with helpful information or an activation code or the email with requirements and all for being a beta tester.

Thank You for your service

Well if you have any questions just ask me. I probably uncovered everything you need to know.

--

EDIT:

at least now people know they havent really chosen date of release yet

Last edited by lindavz on 3/9/2010, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posted)
Brickkeeper
Brickkeeper

Total posts : 14
MLN Name : MaterLegoChef
SPAM Bar :
DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Empty Re: DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas

Post by Bugefun 3/9/2010, 10:26 pm

Lol, they said http://lego.universe.com
Laughing
Bugefun
Bugefun
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 146
MLN Name : Bugefun
SPAM Bar :
DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-09

Lego Universe Team

http://www.bugefun.com

Back to top Go down

DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Empty Re: DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas

Post by Brickkeeper 3/9/2010, 10:43 pm

lol im like what? so i just send them a email about it
Brickkeeper
Brickkeeper

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samdo 3/10/2010, 5:31 am

THATS ALLOT TO READ!!!!!!!!! wow........... so we have to just wait till the end of the year......... boo hoo! Sad
Samdo
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7400
MLN Name : Ssalrab2
SPAM Bar :
DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Left_bar_bleue13 / 5013 / 50DO NOT COPY! THIS IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONES QUESTIONS! all you need to know for release dates and everything!(I think im giving LEGO too much ideas Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-12

Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 4/11/2010, 1:55 am

Mr.EPIC wrote:THATS ALLOT TO READ!!!!!!!!! wow........... so we have to just wait till the end of the year......... boo hoo! Sad
That means that we still have a long time to test the game!
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickkeeper 4/12/2010, 8:06 pm

GAHHHHH I GOT LEGO UNIVERSE BUT I CANT PLAY IT BECUZ MY GRAPHICS!!!!
Brickkeeper
Brickkeeper

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 4/13/2010, 2:18 am

Brickkeeper wrote:GAHHHHH I GOT LEGO UNIVERSE BUT I CANT PLAY IT BECUZ MY GRAPHICS!!!!
You could always upgrade your card to play the game.

Or there is another way, I'm not sure if it works on your computer but you could try it.
-You can close all the other windowns.
-You could change the resolution of your screen.

Sometimes it helps and sometimes you can play the game.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight1101 4/13/2010, 2:25 am

try downloading adobe flashplayer 10 (the newest version)
Darknight1101
Darknight1101
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 3211
MLN Name : Darknight1101
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-04-13

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://wwwdarknight1101.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 4/13/2010, 2:29 am

Darknight1101 wrote:try downloading adobe flashplayer 10 (the newest version)
That's something we don't need to run the game good...
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroTurtle41 4/13/2010, 6:46 am

Sim533 wrote:
Brickkeeper wrote:GAHHHHH I GOT LEGO UNIVERSE BUT I CANT PLAY IT BECUZ MY GRAPHICS!!!!
You could always upgrade your card to play the game.

Or there is another way, I'm not sure if it works on your computer but you could try it.
-You can close all the other windowns.
-You could change the resolution of your screen.

Sometimes it helps and sometimes you can play the game.
Screen resolution is only going to change the size of the game screen. But, yes, don't have other windows open.
If LU freezes up for you (on a PC), hit Ctrl, Alt, Delete to get the Task manager/menu bar. The screen is gonna look sorta squished, becuase the LU window is still open as a minimized. Just end the task and you're free. Wink
PyroTurtle41
PyroTurtle41
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 708
MLN Name : PyroTurtle41
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-US/PublicView/PyroTurtle41.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Brickkeeper 4/13/2010, 5:18 pm

i know all that but i dont have nvidia or any of those kind of graphic crads mines like a level 0 graphic card
Brickkeeper
Brickkeeper

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down