MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting help to get started.

3 posters

Go down

Requesting help to get started. Empty Requesting help to get started.

Post by vrodkaraf 1/6/2010, 12:47 pm

For best use of my clicks, I'm guessing I should click on things like my own tree every day to get bricks?

Modules... well, I'd love any non-sticker module. The instructions say to go to the page builder and add them. But when I add a 'module', and hit edit, it says I don't have any. I'm sorry, I'm just very confused how to get anything other than stickers on my public page. I do I get access a module for my personal page?

Any other tips for getting started? I got rank 1, so that's a beginning I guess... Smile

Thanks for all your help and patience everyone!

Vrod
vrodkaraf
vrodkaraf

Total posts : 43
MLN Name : VRodKaraf
SPAM Bar :
Requesting help to get started. Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50Requesting help to get started. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

Requesting help to get started. Empty Re: Requesting help to get started.

Post by Sim533 1/6/2010, 12:56 pm

You need to buy a blueprint on a networkers page. Those blueprints are useable to make a module. To buy blueprint you need some items, and to make them too.

You couldn't give yourself clicks, you must find other friends who click your page.

To start befriend, Farmer John and Echo, Henrietta, and many more.

PS: you could ask for a hint to each networker, they will help you out further. Maybe you need to send an item to a networker to get a blueprint Smile
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
Requesting help to get started. Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Requesting help to get started. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vrodkaraf 1/8/2010, 12:06 am

Sim533 wrote:You need to buy a blueprint on a networkers page. <...>Smile

Ok, I'm with the program now. Next up is to find the best ways to do things. For instance, As a Rank 1, is there a recommended 'best use' of my clicks? I've been using them to accumulate totemic feeds, and for fun I got some purple and green bricks, but I'm guessing I can't use those for a while. Is there a module that gives guests RED bricks that I should be hunting for? Or should I continue gathering totemic feeds?

Thanks again everyone! I'm off to the races... Requesting help to get started. Icon_cheers

VRod
vrodkaraf
vrodkaraf

SPAM Bar :
Requesting help to get started. Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50Requesting help to get started. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 1/8/2010, 11:12 am

vrodkaraf wrote:
Sim533 wrote:You need to buy a blueprint on a networkers page. <...>Smile

Ok, I'm with the program now. Next up is to find the best ways to do things. For instance, As a Rank 1, is there a recommended 'best use' of my clicks? I've been using them to accumulate totemic feeds, and for fun I got some purple and green bricks, but I'm guessing I can't use those for a while. Is there a module that gives guests RED bricks that I should be hunting for? Or should I continue gathering totemic feeds?

Thanks again everyone! I'm off to the races... Requesting help to get started. Icon_cheers

VRod
This is a good way for rank 4-5. You need those a lot and it could take days with the modules you could buy in that rank. Try to reach 200 bricks (green/purple).

OR

If you really need brick and you have 2 slots on your page then befriend F Stop Cliczgerald and send him an apple. Make that module for 5 bricks in your inventory. This module grows 15 bricks a day.

(Sorry, but hunting red bricks is not the best way to reach them. You could win them from a delivery module, Arcade Rank 1 Module and a rocket game)

If you want to do something other, then start with the BIONICLE Campaign, befriend Raanu to begin.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :
Requesting help to get started. Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Requesting help to get started. Right_bar_bleue

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by vrodkaraf 1/8/2010, 11:15 am

Wow, great tips, thanks a ton!!! Requesting help to get started. Icon_sunny
vrodkaraf
vrodkaraf

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 1/8/2010, 11:21 am

Yes, it looks like I made a mistake. It's F Stop Clikzgerald, not F Stop Cliczgerald. Sorry.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by logs7976 6/19/2010, 8:15 pm

To make modules you need blueprints. You can get loads of them from networkers. Just go to their public page and start trading! Each networker has a theme. If you need help with gallery modules, go to F Stop Clikzgerald. If you want apples go to Farmer John and trade with him.

PS. You need a few things to make a module. That's the WHOLE POINT OF A BLUEPRINT!!! Requesting help to get started. Icon_exclaim Requesting help to get started. Icon_cheers Requesting help to get started. Icon_wink

PPS. If you want bricks go to Max. Requesting help to get started. Icon_biggrin Requesting help to get started. Icon_surprised
logs7976
logs7976

Total posts : 2
MLN Name : Findouter543
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down