MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO

2 posters

Go down

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Empty REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO

Post by legodac 1/9/2012, 7:09 pm

Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO[b]

I thought it best to start big, since some of the members here are still very young Razz

I bought three of these at Christmas 2010 and gave them all away to my grand children, but not before diving into what I call "Duplo at it's finest".

I think Lego has come a long way in the last 50 years, and I can say that, because I am almost as old.

I also say this because DUPLO has as well, the set I found to be most entertaining to build.
REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Desktop004-1

The instructions I found to be simple of course, yet seemed to maintain that unique quality we have all come to expect from Lego.

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Desktop002-9

The detail of the DUPLO pieces has evolved as well the same way Lego has, combining other Lego elements just got a whole lot more interesting.

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Desktop012-3

I suppose selling a model kit that is themed to one of the coolest cartoon movies of all time doesn't hurt, but neither does the building experience.

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Desktop013-4

I watched two of my youngest put this together and I must say, if they had the words, they would have agreed.

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Desktop014-6

I never played with DUPLO as a child, but I do remember thinking that it was a bit of a joke. How wrong I was.

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Desktop011-3

DUPLO is for the kids who just might eat their creation, but it is also for those who see that Lego in any size is simply just a whole lot of fun.

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Desktop005-4

Keep on Brickn' eh and I hope you do...

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Desktop009-6

Out of 5, I give 5 and I do recommend this set to each and every one of your kids.
legodac
legodac
Featured User of the Month

Total posts : 650
MLN Name : legodac
SPAM Bar :
REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Empty Re: REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO

Post by lindavz 1/10/2012, 1:20 pm

Great review! Thanks for taking the time to write this. It's been a while since spykid used duplo - but I do use it for internal structure in large builds.
lindavz
lindavz
Administrator
Administrator

Total posts : 6410
MLN Name : lindavz
SPAM Bar :
REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

Staff Member - Gold                                                                 This user is an Administrator on the forum Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/lindavz.aspx

Back to top Go down

REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO Empty Re: REVIEW: Set #5618...Lego Cars in DUPLO

Post by legodac 1/10/2012, 10:05 pm

Thanks alot eh, I do like wring and taking pictures and sharing what i believe is the medium
legodac
legodac

Total posts : 650
MLN Name : legodac
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down