MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property!

3 posters

Go down

How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Empty How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property!

Post by Super Luigi Galaxy 10/16/2011, 10:13 am

Okay it is easy and awesome Download the free to play version make a new account bla bla bla then with that account make your way to Block yard and then stay there for a while in your own prop (the F2P player for your Paid sub player) Every 5 minutes per person i think is 5-15 reputation
Also F2P people don't know about building a lot they will love your Building Razz so make your own prop and make a F2P player and go in your own prop!
FREE REPUTATION!
Super Luigi Galaxy
Super Luigi Galaxy
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 729
MLN Name : I'll give you a hint it's not Super Luigi Galaxy
SPAM Bar :
How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Empty Re: How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property!

Post by Roxtus 10/16/2011, 11:54 am

I discovered that I, as a F2P player, can't make my property public. Razz

So yeah. Razz
Roxtus
Roxtus
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 6822
MLN Name : niusiek
SPAM Bar :
How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-22

Poster! - Gold Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gotta-get-a-grip/

Back to top Go down

How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Empty Re: How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property!

Post by Soundragon 10/16/2011, 1:06 pm

This is kinda exploiting the system a bit, ain't it? Makes it unfair for others, y'know. Wink
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :
How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50How to get a ton of Reputation in your Property! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Luigi Galaxy 10/16/2011, 1:10 pm

Yea Sim told everyone on Lunibook 'bout this
Super Luigi Galaxy
Super Luigi Galaxy
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 729
MLN Name : I'll give you a hint it's not Super Luigi Galaxy
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down