MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Universe Mythran Appreciation Day Party!

2 posters

Go down

Very Happy LEGO Universe Mythran Appreciation Day Party!

Post by Soundragon 9/28/2011, 10:59 am

Hey guys!

As you may or may not know, I announced on my website that I'll be celebrating Mythran Appreciation Day each year on October 1, and you're welcome to join in too!

However, I thought it might be cool to throw a party for the event, so I picked a time I think will work out best, and Nealybealy offered to let us host the party at his Mythran property if/once he completes it. So, if you're interested in joining in, here's the details!

Time: 7:00 PM (EST)
Date: 10/1/11 (This Saturday)
Place: Nealybealy's Mythran Property, Details TBA (Or Nimbus Plaza if unavailable.)
Requirements: Must show up wearing your favorite blue gear. Tuff Buff sauce is a plus, but not a must.
Other: This event will be recorded in both video and picture format, and will be uploaded to my YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages.

Please let me know if you plan to attend! I will begin recording the event once we get at least five people to show up. Smile

And if you can't make it to the party, just wear your favorite blue gear in honor of the Mythrans on Mythran Appreciation Day. Smile
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Mythran Appreciation Day Party! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LEGO Universe Mythran Appreciation Day Party! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Very Happy Re: LEGO Universe Mythran Appreciation Day Party!

Post by Super Luigi Galaxy 9/30/2011, 8:48 am

I'll come Razz
I'm ExtremeSilentShadow in-game
Super Luigi Galaxy
Super Luigi Galaxy
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 729
MLN Name : I'll give you a hint it's not Super Luigi Galaxy
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Mythran Appreciation Day Party! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LEGO Universe Mythran Appreciation Day Party! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down