MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!)

2 posters

Go down

LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Empty LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!)

Post by Soundragon 8/1/2011, 6:47 pm

Hey guys, I'm at it again! Razz

In celebration of the Free Trial to be released later this month, I'm holding yet another membership contest with - you guessed it - a one month membership code as the prize, along with some awesome virtual prizes for anyone who enters!

However, in this contest I have included a creative twist - if you can imagine an Imagination Machine (a machine of some sort that spits out imagination either to passersby or minifigures in battle) and then bring that creation to life by drawing or building (LU, LDD, or with real bricks); and if you submit your creation in the Bonus field (along with a description, please! Smile) then your entry will be "doubled" - in other words, it will be counted as two entries. Wink

So, if you want to enter, you have until August 31 at 12:00 PM (EST) before the drawing is held and the winner announced. (The additional two weeks are included to allow for all the creativity needed to enter the bonus contest. Smile)

As before, virtual swag is going out to everyone who enters. Unlike before, the form no longer requires an email, but asks for other forms of contact if you choose to use them - such as MLNT's PM function. Smile

Also, everyone is welcome to enter, even if they haven't payed for the game, since the Free Trial will do away with the necessity of buying the game as was the case in my past contests. Smile

Click here to check out the entry form, or;
Click here for full rules and guidelines!

See you in the Universe, and good luck!

LegoFan101~
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Empty Re: LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!)

Post by Legostudios34 8/3/2011, 7:59 am

Can I send in an entry now but enter the Imagination Machine build later?
Legostudios34
Legostudios34
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1534
MLN Name : legostudios34
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-17

Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Bronze MOC - Silver

http://legotownandtrain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Empty Re: LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!)

Post by Soundragon 8/3/2011, 8:13 am

Legostudios34 wrote:Can I send in an entry now but enter the Imagination Machine build later?
You can send an entry now and PM me the link to your creation later. Smile

You can only use the form once, though. Wink
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Legostudios34 8/3/2011, 9:44 am

Thanks SD. I'll enter now and send you the link to my MOC in a few days. (It'll be on Flickr - Is that okay?)
Legostudios34
Legostudios34
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1534
MLN Name : legostudios34
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50LEGO Universe Membership Contest! (Everyone can Enter!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-17

Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Bronze MOC - Silver

http://legotownandtrain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down