MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please pray for me crax and my family.

3 posters

Go down

Please pray for me crax and my family. Empty Please pray for me crax and my family.

Post by Tvguy519 4/24/2011, 10:31 pm

Guys please crax and me and my family cause one where under a tornado watch 2 the rains really hard thunders like crazy and the lighting is and the power just kinda went out?

To the admins and mods I'm sorry if I put his in the wrong place but Im just trying to post this quick as possible incase the power goes out.
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Total posts : 2837
MLN Name : Narnia159.
SPAM Bar :
Please pray for me crax and my family. Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50Please pray for me crax and my family. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Please pray for me crax and my family. Empty Re: Please pray for me crax and my family.

Post by LBK10 4/25/2011, 10:24 am

Oh no! That sounds bad. I will be praying for your family. Smile
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1338
MLN Name : legobatmankid10
SPAM Bar :
Please pray for me crax and my family. Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Please pray for me crax and my family. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-01

Poster! - Bronze MOC - Bronze
Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/legobatmankid10.aspx

Back to top Go down

Please pray for me crax and my family. Empty Re: Please pray for me crax and my family.

Post by Roddy15 4/25/2011, 3:10 pm

It's in the right place narnia Wink. Hope the tornado doesn't become bad and that it will go away.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
Please pray for me crax and my family. Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Please pray for me crax and my family. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Please pray for me crax and my family. Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Please pray for me crax and my family. Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvguy519 5/4/2011, 10:15 am

Actully we where not under a tornado there was tornado just a watch.
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

SPAM Bar :
Please pray for me crax and my family. Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50Please pray for me crax and my family. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 5/4/2011, 10:38 am

I'm not america so I don't really understand what tornado watch but I'm guessing now you said that I guess it's like saying "weather warning" it might come or might not?
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Please pray for me crax and my family. Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Please pray for me crax and my family. Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvguy519 5/4/2011, 4:31 pm

A tornado watch means that there looking out watching to see if a tornado develops cause the winds are strong.
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 5/4/2011, 4:45 pm

ah ok I hope a tornado doesn't form then
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvguy519 5/4/2011, 4:54 pm

Well where safe now it's a nice sunny day here and not to cold.
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum