MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm BACK! Come meet me in LU!

+2
Crackers
Flipz
6 posters

Go down

I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Empty I'm BACK! Come meet me in LU!

Post by Flipz 4/16/2011, 10:59 pm

That's right, I just added a month of LU time! So if you want to come team up with me, drop me a PM or post here!

Last edited by Flipz on 4/20/2011, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed topic title.)
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :
I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Empty Re: I'm BACK! Come meet me in LU!

Post by Crackers 4/16/2011, 11:13 pm

YAYZ. Duzzat mean you'll be more active here?
Crackers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 5333
MLN Name :
SPAM Bar :
I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 4/17/2011, 3:54 am

Cool! Welcome back! Smile
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 4/17/2011, 6:50 am

Welcome back! Very Happy
Seemefly
Seemefly
Global Moderator in Training
Global Moderator in Training

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 4/17/2011, 12:25 pm

Crackers wrote:YAYZ. Duzzat mean you'll be more active here?

Well, at least in the LU section, yes. Oh, by the way, you're famous again; I was wearing my Pod 7 Captain shirt last night, and I was getting a TON of response. So I went ahead and told them about you and Kryiptuun being Pod winners as well. I told them to go bug you on the Creation Lab. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Cool Heh heh heh...
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 4/17/2011, 12:32 pm

What is your minifig name again? I probably need to befriend you again.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackers 4/17/2011, 1:27 pm

Flipz wrote:

Well, at least in the LU section, yes. Oh, by the way, you're famous again; I was wearing my Pod 7 Captain shirt last night, and I was getting a TON of response. So I went ahead and told them about you and Kryiptuun being Pod winners as well. I told them to go bug you on the Creation Lab. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Cool Heh heh heh...

LOL! That's cool. I have to get LU soon...
Crackers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

MLN Name :
SPAM Bar :
I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Right_bar_bleue

I'm BACK!  Come meet me in LU! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 4/17/2011, 3:31 pm

Sim533 wrote:What is your minifig name again? I probably need to befriend you again.

Flipz is the one i will be using the most, occasionally I use AJR7.

Crackers wrote:
Flipz wrote:

Yes you do! Speaking of which, you DID let them know your Lego.com account name, so you could be sent the Pod 1 Captain shirt, right? That way, we could both wear our Pod Captain shirts, and get twice the attention! And then we could team up with Kryiiptuun and get him to wear his shirt...[/delusionsofgrandeur]

Yeah, seriously, though that would be a LOT of fun.

Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackers 4/17/2011, 3:47 pm

Flipz wrote:
Crackers wrote:
Flipz wrote:

Yes you do! Speaking of which, you DID let them know your Lego.com account name, so you could be sent the Pod 1 Captain shirt, right? That way, we could both wear our Pod Captain shirts, and get twice the attention! And then we could team up with Kryiiptuun and get him to wear his shirt...[/delusionsofgrandeur]

Yeah, seriously, though that would be a LOT of fun.

Razz

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did. *Needs new comp* Kryiiptuun joined Elzeep recently, but he's not active. Dx *Still wants you over there*

I'm getting off-topic. *Hands you a giant cookie*
Crackers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

MLN Name :
SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 4/17/2011, 9:48 pm

Hey, can someone give me a list of current rares and their going price?

EDIT: Most random and bizzare bug ever: the "End Chat" button on the LU Support live chat is broken. XD
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 4/18/2011, 1:42 am

Flipz wrote:Hey, can someone give me a list of current rares and their going price?

EDIT: Most random and bizzare bug ever: the "End Chat" button on the LU Support live chat is broken. XD
When we meet in game, then I will give you some stuff. I still have a lot of 'rares' of Crux Prime.

And yes, when there appears a scrollbar, from then out, the end chat button is broken.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 4/18/2011, 11:56 am

Flipz wrote:That's right, I just added a month of LU time! So if you want to come team up with me, drop me a PM or post here!
I need to add you again. Razz
Let me know when we could meet up to do so, please! Smile
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 4/18/2011, 3:51 pm

Welcome my friend!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 4/20/2011, 10:15 pm

Flipz wrote:If anyone wants to meet up with me, I'm getting on now for a few hours! Come team up with me!
Ditto the quote; but this time, for today! (I deleted the old post so I could post this.)
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down