MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop

4 posters

Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Empty SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 3/20/2011, 4:55 pm

Hello everyone! This is a follow-up to SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 12th Post: Times of Despair. I wanted to let you all know that I am no longer depressed, and that everything is alright once again in my mind. My girlfriend and I are still not able to contact each other yet, but thanks to all of your prayers, and the constant, unwavering support of my best friends, and of course, most of all, thanks to God, a man reached into the boiling water of an abandoned sea and pulled me to safety. I am myself once again.

Also, I spent over an hour and a half approximately composing a comprehensive post about Taekwondo. Please click here to read the thread. Please keep everything concerning in that thread in that thread, and not here.

Also, I was able to train with 7th degree black belt Master Kassebaum yesterday, along with my fellow Taekwondo classmates, which was a tremendous privilege and honor.

Post all your questions about taekwondo in the above linked to thread. Any comments on how I am now finally free of my depression, anger, and sadness may be posted here. Thank you.

God bless you all.

-SupremeCommanderSturm
CO-Founder of MLN Team
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop

Post by LBK10 3/21/2011, 12:27 pm

Great to know that you have been fealing better lately. I was just thinking about your problem when this verse came to mind:
Jeremiah 29:11 wrote:For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Smile

Last edited by legobatmankid10 on 3/21/2011, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1338
MLN Name : legobatmankid10
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-01

Poster! - Bronze MOC - Bronze
Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/legobatmankid10.aspx

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 3/21/2011, 2:34 pm

legobatmankid10 wrote:Great to know that you have been fealing better lately. I was just thinking about your problem when this verse came to mind:
Jeremiah 29 wrote:For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Smile
Thank you Smile
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 3/21/2011, 2:36 pm

Glad you're doing alright again man.
Seemefly
Seemefly
Global Moderator in Training
Global Moderator in Training

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 3/21/2011, 2:53 pm

Seemefly wrote:Glad you're doing alright again man.
Thanks dude.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennisdude 3/26/2011, 4:34 pm

I'm glad to hear that everything is going great for you again!
Tennisdude
Tennisdude
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 5547
MLN Name : hotdogsauce1
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-24

Poster! - Gold

http://universalmln.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 3/28/2011, 5:58 am

Thanks man.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennisdude 4/2/2011, 10:02 am

NP. Do you still want to be the top poster here? or was it to get 10,000?
Tennisdude
Tennisdude
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The 14th Post: A Glorious Star Shining in the Dark Recesses of a Dreary Cave, Abandoned Upon a Lone Mountaintop Right_bar_bleue

Poster! - Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 4/2/2011, 1:39 pm

I still want to do both.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennisdude 4/2/2011, 1:45 pm

Ah, ok. BTW, congrats! You are a new moderator on my forum!
Tennisdude
Tennisdude
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Poster! - Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down