MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexus Command Tower

Go down

Nexus Command Tower  Empty Nexus Command Tower

Post by Roddy15 2/27/2011, 7:28 am

Hey fellow LU players,

I'm still working on my Castle Kingdom and it should be finished by the end of this week as I have everything I need. Thanks to everyone that helped with that! Very Happy This now means I'm going to begin on my Nimbus Rock property, this property will hopefully be one of the greatest ever properties and I'm inviting YOU players to donate, build and give ideas to the Nexus Command Tower. It will contain many different floors (those floors I will not be giving away here). All you need to do is PM me if you have an idea for the Tower or if you have any of your custom models that you want shown off there. I will not be looking for pre-made bought models from a vendor this is all going to be brick by brick!

If Donating this is what I'm after:
Loads of bricks
Your custom models (if they have anything to do with a Nexus Tower theme)

If you have ideas once again PM me as this is going to be very secret until it's out!

Any Questions?
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
Nexus Command Tower  Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Nexus Command Tower  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Nexus Command Tower  Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Nexus Command Tower  Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down