MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion!

+8
MsRowdyRedhead
JPMI
montego
Soundragon
Sim533
Tithe
~-Kodi-~
steelersrule12
12 posters

Go down

Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion!

Post by steelersrule12 11/8/2010, 7:18 pm

Hey guys! I have planned this for a while but waited for the right time as i didn't want anyone else to take the idea and other reasons. Here's the topic i posted on the lmb's,it's pending i hope it goes through. Join here though if you want to!

Greetings fellow LU players! I am creating a team,probably one of the biggest teams that will ever hit Lego Universe. I have planned this team for a long time,even in beta but chose not to come out with it until now. My name is Steel in the game. (Please read through all of this for all information)

WHAT THE TEAM IS:
The S.F.L. is the Super Faction Leaders of Lego Universe. They work together to complete big missions and achievements,and go to/create huge events in the team,mostly "marathons" where we go through and destroy stromlings,help others users,and race until the end.

REQUIREMENTS:
You MUST be a fully equipped rank 3 minifig. Thus the point of being a (super faction leader) Any non-fully equipped rank 3 minifig will be still allowed to join but will be pending until they have all 6 pieces of gear. Also to 'officially' join they must meet with me in LU and complete a few 'tests'. You must also be in the US server,as i cannot go to multiple servers. The last requirement is that you must be active,anyone who has not been on for a while without notification will be deleted from the team for others to join.- (Note: only 25 people can be in the group for right now).

RANKS:
There will be ranks,i am leader for right now,as my LU name is Steel. Within the S.F.L. i will give ranks based on activity,skill,helping of other users,and showing signs of a true leader,which i will be looking for. For right now it looks like the ranks will be commanders,freedom fighters,and regular S.F.L. members.

JOINING:
Anyone can join! Just leave a comment below requesting to join,and post your profile including your LU name and info of your minifig,such as faction,gear,experience,ect. Also other people will be joining that are some friends of mine that aren't on here so be aware of updates regarding how many openings.

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Please do not post here if you do not want to join. Also please don't spam,i want this topic to be very clean and easy to get through with other members,not having to go to page after page. I am going to post updates about the team and new events we will do.

Also our motto is ....Leading by example..... as all of us Super Faction Leaders should do in LU. Also we will partner with some teams in events when needed,we want to be a good source for all LU members when needing help with anything.

When the maelstrom fights hard,we fight harder! We are the Super Faction Leaders! Now who's with me?!?!

Last edited by steelersrule12 on 12/29/2010, 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Re: Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion!

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/8/2010, 7:58 pm

I would like to join!

LU Name: Smileytaff
Minifig name: Kodi
Minfig Faction: Sentinel
Minfig Gear: Uhhh......Maelstrom bricks, Ninja sword, Alot of stuff that I can't name! Very Happy
Experience: Started November 7th
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1553
MLN Name : Smileytaff
SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-28

Poster! - Bronze Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Re: Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion!

Post by Tithe 11/8/2010, 8:18 pm

LU name(s): Reesesboy (Main), Reesesassembly, Reesesventure, Reesesparadox
Main minifig faction: Sentinel
Minifig gear: All rank 3 Knight and Samarui gear
Experience: Has started since the very first minutes of LU's launch (September 8 ),former beta tester, and has 1-year subscription

Last edited by Tithe on 11/9/2010, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Tithe
Tithe

Total posts : 3555
MLN Name : Reesesboy

SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-11

Lego Universe Team Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 11/8/2010, 11:31 pm

I would like to join!

LU Name: Sim533
Minifig name: Sim533 (and testdude)
Minfig Faction: Venture
Minfig Gear: I have everything by the end of the week.
Experience: Started October 20.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/9/2010, 7:08 am

Awesome!

Members so far:
Me
Reesesboy

Requests pending to fill last minute requirements.
Sim533
Kodi the hamster
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 11/9/2010, 8:59 am

LU Name: Supersoradude
Minifig name: Supersoradude
Minfig Faction: Assembly
Minfig Gear: All Engineer Rank 3 Parts, Two Summoner Rank 3 Parts
Experience: Started March 10; Re-Started October 8
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by montego 11/9/2010, 9:43 am

Sure. Why not. Especially the part about grinding achievements which most interests me.

Name: Montego
Faction : Assembly
Gear: Rank 3 engineer and summoner gear
Experience: Alpha tester, Beta tester since March, and currently have 3,135 LU points. On top of that I am holding on to 7,200+ faction tokens and 480,000 coins just waiting for the next faction set/rank to be released.

montego
montego

Total posts : 62
MLN Name : Montegoe
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/9/2010, 8:08 pm

Awesome! So here it is so far out of here and legouni.com:

Members:
Me-(Leader)

Requests waiting for tests in LU:
Sim533
Reesesboy
Supersoradude
Montego
JPMI
Musicboy74

Requests pending:
Kodi the hamster
MsRowdyRedHead

Questionable:
Hunther

Last edited by steelersrule12 on 11/11/2010, 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 11/9/2010, 9:23 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Hey guys! I have planned this for a while but waited for the right time as i didn't want anyone else to take the idea and other reasons. Here's the topic i posted on the lmb's,it's pending i hope it goes through. Join here though if you want to!

Greetings fellow LU players! I am creating a team,probably one of the biggest teams that will ever hit Lego Universe. I have planned this team for a long time,even in beta but chose not to come out with it until now. My name is Steel in the game. (Please read through all of this for all information)

WHAT THE TEAM IS:
The S.F.L. is the Super Faction Leaders of Lego Universe. They work together to complete big missions and achievements,and go to/create huge events in the team,mostly "marathons" where we go through and destroy stromlings,help others users,and race until the end.

REQUIREMENTS:
You MUST be a fully equipped rank 3 minifig. Thus the point of being a (super faction leader) Any non-fully equipped rank 3 minifig will be still allowed to join but will be pending until they have all 6 pieces of gear. Also to 'officially' join they must meet with me in LU and complete a few 'tests'. You must also be in the US server,as i cannot go to multiple servers. The last requirement is that you must be active,anyone who has not been on for a while without notification will be deleted from the team for others to join.- (Note: only 25 people can be in the group for right now).

RANKS:
There will be ranks,i am leader for right now,as my LU name is Steel. Within the S.F.L. i will give ranks based on activity,skill,helping of other users,and showing signs of a true leader,which i will be looking for. For right now it looks like the ranks will be commanders,freedom fighters,and regular S.F.L. members.

JOINING:
Anyone can join! Just leave a comment below requesting to join,and post your profile including your LU name and info of your minifig,such as faction,gear,experience,ect. Also other people will be joining that are some friends of mine that aren't on here so be aware of updates regarding how many openings.

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Please do not post here if you do not want to join. Also please don't spam,i want this topic to be very clean and easy to get through with other members,not having to go to page after page. I am going to post updates about the team and new events we will do.

Also our motto is ....Leading by example..... as all of us Super Faction Leaders should do in LU. Also we will partner with some teams in events when needed,we want to be a good source for all LU members when needing help with anything.

When the maelstrom fights hard,we fight harder! We are the Super Faction Leaders! Now who's with me?!?!

Lu name-jpmi
Experience was a beta tester played other games similar for a time.
faction- senital ninja rank 3 ninja. rank 3 knight only have the sword for knight.
gear- lots of it have 2800 lu score .

JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1494
MLN Name : jpmi
SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue21 / 5021 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

http://jpmi-zac11ths-fourm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 11/10/2010, 4:46 pm

JPMI wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:Hey guys! I have planned this for a while but waited for the right time as i didn't want anyone else to take the idea and other reasons. Here's the topic i posted on the lmb's,it's pending i hope it goes through. Join here though if you want to!

WHAT THE TEAM IS:

REQUIREMENTS:

RANKS:

JOINING:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Lu name-jpmi
Experience was a beta tester played other games similar for a time.
faction- senital ninja rank 3 ninja. rank 3 knight only have the sword for knight.
gear- lots of it have 2800 lu score .

Hey Steel, thanks for including me, but I have no intention of buying rank 3 gear at this point, as I tried to say in chat. maybe later...but atm I have other priorities with my plastic.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 2160
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/MSROWDYREDHEAD.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/10/2010, 10:59 pm

Your welcome! This is why i put you in the users pending. It will be on hold until you become a rank 3 of your faction,then you will take the in-game test.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvguy519 11/10/2010, 11:02 pm

What is this I don't totally understand.
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Total posts : 2837
MLN Name : Narnia159.
SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/10/2010, 11:16 pm

It is a team within Lego Universe. Wink
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvguy519 11/10/2010, 11:33 pm

So what you think of lu steelers
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Total posts : 2837
MLN Name : Narnia159.
SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 11/11/2010, 3:04 am

-XD- wrote:So what you think of lu steelers
Narnia, it would be better if you don't post in this board, the LU one, if you don't have the CD.

Steel, I will need another week before I get the rank 3 things.

What is the ingame test?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 11/11/2010, 8:56 am

WHAT THE TEAM IS:

REQUIREMENTS:

RANKS:

JOINING:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

could I get my in game test today.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue21 / 5021 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/11/2010, 9:36 am

Yeah sure! I will be on either like in 10 minutes or a little later,or both. The in-game test is that ONLY me and the tester(s) go into the dragon battle and you have to defeat one dragon by yourself. I will be watching from the gong of the dragon you would face.

Once you defeat the dragon,we could together just farm the other 2 and then you are officially an S.F.L. Wink
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 11/11/2010, 9:43 am

ok well I am farming them right now come meet me there i think you are on my friend list.

If not friend me i am jpmi
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 11/11/2010, 11:29 am

steelersrule12 wrote:Yeah sure! I will be on either like in 10 minutes or a little later,or both. The in-game test is that ONLY me and the tester(s) go into the dragon battle and you have to defeat one dragon by yourself. I will be watching from the gong of the dragon you would face.

Once you defeat the dragon,we could together just farm the other 2 and then you are officially an S.F.L. Wink
Wow, that a really great test. You are both going in the dragon cave and only one will fight, that is a really good team. Rolling Eyes
One fighting, and one looking. Razz
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 11/11/2010, 11:52 am

very funny sim.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/11/2010, 12:01 pm

Congratulations to jpmi! He is the first member of the S.F.L. team! He completed the test with my supervision,he only died 2 times but destroyed the dragon. Good job! Wink

I still hold the record of no deaths killing a dragon by myself. Wink Anyone want to beat me? We should really get a timer for this,it would be a cool competition of who can defeat the dragon the fastest.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 11/11/2010, 12:14 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Congratulations to jpmi! He is the first member of the S.F.L. team! He completed the test with my supervision,he only died 2 times but destroyed the dragon. Good job! Wink

I still hold the record of no deaths killing a dragon by myself. Wink Anyone want to beat me? We should really get a timer for this,it would be a cool competition of who can defeat the dragon the fastest.
I bet i can when i have armor power ups xd.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/15/2010, 3:16 pm

Steel I am now a rank 3 Samauri!!!! When Do I take my test?! When can we be friends on LU? Can't wait!
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/15/2010, 3:33 pm

So you have all 6 pieces of rank 3 samurai gear?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/15/2010, 3:36 pm

Yup I do! I have them on my minifig right now! I am not on right now though.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by montego 11/17/2010, 1:38 pm

Steelers, I am going to withdraw my request to join S.F.L.

I don't think that the times I am online mesh very well with the times you are online so the test does not appear possible.
montego
montego

Total posts : 62
MLN Name : Montegoe
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Reptilianman 11/17/2010, 4:21 pm

Hi, I would love to join S.F.L. sorry for not posting my application to join here in tell this late it just was that i had to get all my rank 3 gear etc. BUT IM READY NOW!

LU NAME: White

FACTION: Assembly

GEAR: Full rank 3 gear.

EXPERIENCE: I have been playing LU ever since the day it came out. I am on 2-4 hours a day and on weekends often more. I joined the assembly faction the first day LEGO Universe came out and am a well experienced player. I have been to every part of LEGO Universe. I am 100%
Dedicated to this and will do awesome. I hope i get in. (p.s i really would love to be the assembly leader)
Reptilianman
Reptilianman

Total posts : 83
MLN Name : White
SPAM Bar :
Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Left_bar_bleue5 / 505 / 50Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 12/10/2010, 6:02 pm

Congrats about the following members joining the S.F.L. Team!

Reesesboy(sentinel)
jpmi(sentinel)
White(assembly)
Kodi(sentinel)
Dr.Steel(paradox)
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 12/11/2010, 12:26 am

Hey Steel, are there like meetings or something? Or missions that we do?
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 12/11/2010, 9:59 am

Yes,there will be events,missions,meetings,and just hang-outs. This team will be big with updates and we will be doing lots of stuff. But like i said,the launch is new years,so please get your friends to join to be one of the first S.F.L.'s.
EDIT: OKAY! I need to update this thing a whole lot,let me catch you guys up on what is happening.

I am opening the team on new years,i have come up with the ranks and everything,i have come up with team events that we will start once the team opens,a lot more people joined the group,a lot more people are interested in joining,and also,team events are going to be AWESOME once we start the team up!

Last edited by Soundragon on 12/30/2010, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post merged.)
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 12/21/2010, 12:31 am

Ok great! Can't wait until it opens! Smile
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 12/28/2010, 12:26 am

LU Name: Flipz
Minifig name: Flipz
Faction: Paradox
Full Rank 3 Sorcerer
Just starting on Space Maurader (will buy first book tomorrow)

If anyone wants to help me farm tokens, I would greatly appreciate it.
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 12/28/2010, 9:32 pm

Alright great! When you are on you can take the test if you want. BTW,this is what i posted on the messageboards for my new topic.

OKAY THE TEAM IS OFFICIALLY OPENING! The last was a joining and boy do we have some members to kick off one of the biggest teams hitting LEGO Universe. The first event is on new years!

RED BLOCKS DAY!
Come and build as much instruments and concert quickbuilds as you can! If you don't have the brick yet,looking to complete an achievement,or just want to help out,then come on over to the concert of new years from 1:00 EST-4:00 EST.

Like always,this is the main principles of the team,this is what i posted in the joining.
Steelersrule12 said:
((((Greetings fellow LU players! I am creating a team,probably one of the biggest teams that will ever hit LEGO Universe. I have planned this team for a long time,even in beta but chose not to come out with it until now. My name is Steel in the game. (Please read through all of this for all information)

WHAT THE TEAM IS:
The S.F.L. is the Super Faction Leaders of LEGO Universe. They work together to complete big missions and achievements,and go to/create huge events in the team,mostly "marathons" where we go through and destroy stromlings,help others users,and race until the end.

REQUIREMENTS:

RANKS:

JOINING:

ADDITIONAL INFO:

When the maelstrom fights hard,we fight harder! We are the Super Faction Leaders! Now who's with me?!?! ))))

Alright and as far as the current list here it is:
Me=Steel-(Sentinel)-Leader
Jpmi-(Sentinel)
Kodi-(Sentinel
Reesesboy-(Sentinel)
Ready-(Sentinel)
White-(Assembly)
Supersoradude-(Assembly)
Jarren-(Assembly)
ICANTCHOOSEAFACTION-(Assembly)
Dr.Steel-(Paradox)
DaringExplorer-(Venture)

Awaiting test:
Brennan-(Venture)
Montego-(Assembly)
ZombieGorilla-(Assembly)
Sim533-(Venture)
Dash1200-(Venture)

Also here are the upcoming ranks!
Leader: Me(Steel)
Sentinel general: ???
Sentinel knight commander: ???
Sentinel samurai commander: ???
Sentinel space ranger commander: ???
Sentinel freedom fighter: ???
Sentinels:
Assembly general: ???
Assembly engineer commander: ???
Assembly summoner commander: ???
Assembly inventor commander: ???
Assembly freedom fighter: ???
Assembly's:
Paradox general:???
Paradox sorcerer commander: ???
Paradox space marauder commander: ???
Paradox ninja commander: ???
Paradox freedom fighter: ???
Paradox's:
Venture general: ???
Venture buccaneer commander: ???
Venture daredevil commander: ???
Venture adventurer commander: ???
Venture freedom fighter: ???
Venture's: ???
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 12/28/2010, 9:36 pm

I cannot wait for this team! Very Happy Its going to be one of the best! Very Happy
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 12/29/2010, 4:59 pm

Wow 4 more players requested to join in the past day,and i haven't even been on LU! The team is getting ready to kick off,and i am pretty excited. Will any of you guys dare to build up the S.F.L. Team's survival arena on your property? I am already building the team lab in my NS prop and my/team's castle in my Block yard,and the team's hide out/club house in my FV prop,and my hang-out area in my GF.

steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 12/29/2010, 5:17 pm

Hey, Steel, if you can help me with farming faction tokens today, I can be ready for the event on New Year's!
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 12/29/2010, 5:22 pm

Steel, I made a Training/Survival thing just a minute ago! Its at my GF prop! If it needs to be tuffer I can make it LOTS tuffer! Its suppose to be the Training center for the Daring Kingdom. So you can still use it if you'd like.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 12/29/2010, 5:25 pm

Flipz; Sure,you want me in the game now? I can go on! Smile

Kodi: I will go check it out,i would prefer it on an AG block yard,but that is fine! It needs to be big and needs to be almost like a football stadium/roman arena kind of thing. Thanks kodi! Smile
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 12/29/2010, 5:27 pm

OK, its not approved yet though.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 12/29/2010, 5:29 pm

It's fine,you have more then a week to finish it to be as awesome as possible.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 12/29/2010, 5:33 pm

Ok, it will be!
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 12/29/2010, 9:42 pm

Woohoo! Thanks for administering the test, Steel! Woohoo Happy Joy Shades
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 12/29/2010, 9:55 pm

Your welcome! I am glad to have another paradox on the team.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 1/13/2011, 11:49 am

Is it not too late to join?

Name: roddy15 (in-game and account)

Faction: Venture

Rank 3 Daredevil and nearly able to buy rank 3 buccaneer.

Experience of game: Is 11 months of playing good enough! (10 months alpha and beta testing and 1 month on the finished game). Please remember though the earlier the time for you lot the better for me because I'm 5 hours ahead of EST time.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 1/14/2011, 9:14 am

Well i put a 4 hour range because of MANY Americans living in central and on the west,and even if it's a 5 hour difference then you can still participate.

Yes you can still join! Take the test if you have all 6 pieces on tomorrow. Good luck!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 1/14/2011, 3:34 pm

If you aren't on I can video it for you! Very Happy Tomorrow something has come up and I must go to it.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Team S.F.L. (Super Faction Leaders) -General discussion! Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 1/21/2011, 8:46 am

Okay i need a few S.F.L.'s to help post in the S.F.L. Team topic in the lego messageboards,under the team up section of the LU forum. I post updates every now and then there but the topic goes dead after like 1 day of an update. People are joining the S.F.L. here and on Legouni,and even in the game but no one is really checking it out on the boards anymore. Please help!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down