MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards!

+5
steelersrule12
Legodude77
Seemefly
Sim533
Soundragon
9 posters

Go down

LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Empty LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards!

Post by Soundragon 10/31/2010, 12:24 pm

Wowza, I just bought a LEGO Universe Subscription Card at Wal-Mart. 0.o

I didn't know they were even out yet, but they were there nonetheless. Smile

Here's a couple of pics:

Spoiler:

Have YOU seen the cards yet? Let me know! Smile
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Empty Re: LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards!

Post by Sim533 10/31/2010, 12:31 pm

Are those cards for a month subscription?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Empty Re: LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards!

Post by Seemefly 10/31/2010, 1:46 pm

Woah I never thought they'd come out maybe I'd get one.

Wait.....Do you have to buy the box and the month thing?
Seemefly
Seemefly
Global Moderator in Training

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 10/31/2010, 2:41 pm

Sim533 wrote:Are those cards for a month subscription?

Yes. I didn't see any other options. Wink

Seemefly wrote:Woah I never thought they'd come out maybe I'd get one.

Yup... just the Game itself, though. If you're a Beta (I'm guessing you are) all you need is the activation code that comes with the game. Wink

Annoying, I know. But they've got to pay the Mods, staff, World Builder League members (LUPs), programmers, designers... Razz
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Legodude77 10/31/2010, 2:54 pm

Soundragon wrote:

Yup... just the Game itself, though. If you're a Beta (I'm guessing you are) all you need is the activation code that comes with the game. Wink

Annoying, I know. But they've got to pay the Mods, staff, World Builder League members (LUPs), programmers, designers... Razz
wait,so if we have the beta still installed on our computer,we can just buy a subsciption card and not have to buy the disk?
Legodude77
Legodude77
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1443
MLN Name : LegoDude7777
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/31/2010, 2:56 pm

Legodude77 wrote:
Soundragon wrote:

wait,so if we have the beta still installed on our computer,we can just buy a subsciption card and not have to buy the disk?
You NEED the activation code that comes along with the CD, that will give you 30 days access to the game. You need to buy the CD to play LU. Buying subscription (1 months, will not work, if you do not activate the game with a working activation code)
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 10/31/2010, 9:35 pm

That's awesome! I saw that the game was almost sold out at my local target. I didn't see any cards or guides though. Target kind of doesn't include PC games with other games. Mad
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/1/2010, 11:08 am

I will get one once I get lu and its almost done! SO COOL! Very Happy
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1553
MLN Name : Smileytaff
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-28

Poster! - Bronze Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 11/1/2010, 12:41 pm

Soundragon wrote:

Yeah I was beta but IDK if I'll buy the game..
Seemefly
Seemefly

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 11/1/2010, 6:20 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:That's awesome! I saw that the game was almost sold out at my local target. I didn't see any cards or guides though. Target kind of doesn't include PC games with other games. Mad
Super target has them...

I guess I will need that month subscription soon.
Tithe
Tithe

Total posts : 3555
MLN Name : Reesesboy

SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-11

Lego Universe Team Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/1/2010, 7:34 pm

I saw it at wal-mart today. I only have a week left on my account so i need to get one this week.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

LEGO Universe Subscription Pre-paid Game Cards! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 11/3/2010, 4:24 am

I think it is easier to get them from LEGO shop at home...
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 2160
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/MSROWDYREDHEAD.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 11/4/2010, 5:54 pm

MsRowdyRedhead wrote:I think it is easier to get them from LEGO shop at home...

The only thing is, with S@H, you only get a code. This way, you get the awesome looking card...

That said, I'll probably wait until I'm done withthis semester before I add subscription time. I just don't have time for LU... Sad Crying or Very sad
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 11/4/2010, 6:50 pm

If you get the subscription code from S@H - you also get the subscription.

If you just want one code, you have to cancel it, then renew it when you want it again. A bit of a pain, really.

But to each his/her own. Razz
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down