MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW)

+4
legoguy1642
Boxcargirl
Sim533
SupremeCommanderSturm
8 posters

Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Empty SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW)

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 6/2/2010, 1:20 am

Blog approved by Iconox.

Welcome to the third post by SupremeCommanderSturm to the SupremeCommanderSturmBlog! This is a special LATE EDITION post, and boy, do I have a long post for you guys today!

What is a LATE EDITION post, you say? It's when SupremeCommanderSturm was too lazy to write to his blog during the day like normal people do, so he decides to post to it when it's like 12:48am in the morning. Yeah, that's right. I stay up insanely late because I'm insane like that because I'm SupremeCommanderSturm :P. I should be sleeping; heck, I'm only [insert some age between 13 and 382]!! I should get some sleep, right? Right. I should get some sleep. But since I'm up, I'm going to post to my blog. :P

========================================================================
What I Did Today

Technically, I'll I've done today is forum on MLN Team and post to my blog, because technically it's been Wednesday for about 50 minutes, so technically I should be technical and not say anything about yesterday; however, I have decided to not be technical and talk about today and 50 minutes ago. [b]GASP!
:P

Today, I watched Rambo. It's rated R, so don't watch it if you're young, lol. (I'm young too, but I'm over 13 and my dad gave me permission :P). I also used my computer (omg surprise). I played a game called League of Legends (rated Teens 13+ for Blood and Violence). I'd tell you guys where to get it, but I can't, because the game is rated T and contains content that may be considered unsuitable for some members of this forum.

Also, I did. The most. Insane. Thing. Ever. Today. I offered nottold 10,000 clicks.
Take a moment to breath deeply and calm down here....
...breath....
....keep breathing on your own now

And no, I'm not kidding, lol. I offered nottold 9,000-10,000 clicks for 10 of everything he has to offer in his store. Unfortunately, he'll probably decline because the deal is so extreme and impractical, but I hope he accepts because it would benefit him and me a lot. He would receive up to 10,000 clicks (at the least 9,000 clicks), and I would get a ton of items and be able to run my own large MLN item shop. I am going to buy (if nottold accepts) a grand total of over 10,000 items from him. It would take me around 3-4 months to give him 10,000 clicks.

The items actually cost somewhere in the high 8,000s, but I rounded it off to 9,000 to make it a better deal (the more clicks for him the better), and to make it easier for me to click. I also offered to give him an additional 1,000 clicks, a labor fee, one could say, to help pay for how hard it would be for him to get me all of those items, even though he would have 3-4 months to do it. (By the way, over half of the items I'm buying are solar cells. lol, I'm buying 6,000 of those things.) And, I told nottold that he could fine me an additional 100 clicks every day that I didn't click and didn't tell him why I couldn't possibly click that day.

I am awaiting nottold's response. Since my fears that he will decline are high, I'm letting you all know that if you can supply me with this many items in 3-4 months for 10,000 clicks, I will be willing to do the deal with you if nottold declines.

Do you guys think I'm insane or wise for offering nottold 9,000-10,000 clicks for over 10,000 MLN items? Do you think nottold would be insane or wise in accepting my offer? Share your views in the comments section below. =)

Also, I went to the doctors' office for a routine physical examination and some tests. I had to get 2 shots and a urine sample. One shot was in my shoulder (that pinched a LOT), and the other one was in my arm to draw some blood for testing, which didn't hurt as much. In fact, the second one didn't really hurt at all. It hurts more when I pinch myself, lol. :P

==============================================================
Random Mutterings

I haven't had apple pie in awhile. In fact, I haven't had pie in awhile. Period D:. I love pie, and I really like apple and cherry and pumpkin (I haven't really tried any other flavors I think), and I really don't want to wait all the way until thanksgiving to have more pie. Maybe I can convince my parents to let me buy a pie and try to bake it myself. It would be an educational baking experience, AND my family and I (or just me if my family doesn't want any) would get pie! :D

SupremeCommanderSturm's Intellectual Insight of The Day Night

Don't be insane like me and stay up until 1 in the morning, ESPECIALLY if you're a younger child. You're parents aren't lying when they say you need your rest; it helps you grow and develop, and you don't feel like junk the next day when you get up in the morning. I learned from my doctor today that good ways to reduce tiredness are physical exercise at least 5 days a week (oh noez, I have to turn the computer off? :P just kidding), and to go to bed and get up the same time each day, which will create a sort of routine for your body that will make it so that you're less tired during the day.
This has been SupremeCommanderSturm's (and his doctor's) Intellectual Insight of the Day Night.

Random Math Stuff

1+1 = supremecommandersturm's brain blows up

the end.

lol just kidding :P

Random Math Stuff (Ok guys this is for real this time)
The derivative is the instantaneous rate of change at the certain point on a graph, if I remember correctly. In today's post I will just cover the most simple form of derivation (pretty much the only kind I know lol). And yes, this stuff is part of Calculus. Basic Calculus, but still Calculus. ;D

To derivate an equation in the form of axn, use the following formula:
anxn-1

a=constant (I think T_T)
n = exponent
x = point on the graph (I think T_T)

And this concludes the third post to SupremeCommanderSturmBlog, and this has been a special LATE EDITION presentation. Tune in next time to delve deeper than ever before the deep complexity of SupremeCommanderSturm's mind. :P (Ok, enough with the drama stuff. Just stay tuned for my fourth post about some random cool stuff I decide to write about, lol. :P)

Do you guys like my blog? Do you have any suggestions for things I should add, improve on, or take out? All criticism is accepted, just as long as it is constructive! =)

-SupremeCommanderSturm
Rank 10
Owner of SupremeCommanderSturmBlog
MLN Team CO-Founder (Friend Emeritus Creator VIP dude)
2nd MLN Team Member
Super Epic Legendary Cactus Man From Outerspace

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ENDENDENDENDENDENDEND
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW)

Post by Sim533 6/2/2010, 6:13 am

That's a pretty long blog.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW)

Post by Boxcargirl 6/2/2010, 7:37 am

uh.... in one part TMI Razz
Boxcargirl
Boxcargirl
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 2771
MLN Name : boxcargirl
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-16

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by legoguy1642 6/2/2010, 7:39 am

A long day you had, did this take 1 hour?
legoguy1642
legoguy1642
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Total posts : 2328
MLN Name : legoguy1642
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-03-25

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/legoguy1642.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackers 6/2/2010, 8:32 am

Hmm... I think Nottoold's shop order limit is 150 clicks. Razz
Crackers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 5333
MLN Name :
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by legoguy1642 6/2/2010, 8:34 am

It is, that's way over. Very Happy
legoguy1642
legoguy1642
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 6/2/2010, 10:38 am

Sim533 wrote:That's a pretty long blog.

Yeah. :P

Boxcargirl wrote:uh.... in one part TMI :P
Haha, lol. :P

legoguy1642 wrote:A long day you had, did this take 1 hour?
Actually, I think it took me around 40 minutes, maybe 45 or so.

Crackers5 wrote:Hmm... I think Nottoold's shop order limit is 150 clicks. :P
Yeah. :P

legoguy1642 wrote:It is, that's way over. :D
Yeah. 10,000 - 150 = 9,850, so I'm only 9,850 clicks and 10,000 something items over all of his limits. :D
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 6/2/2010, 12:29 pm

If he rejects you could do the deal with me SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Icon_razz
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 6/2/2010, 2:19 pm

TheRoddy15 wrote:If he rejects you could do the deal with me SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Icon_razz

Are you sure you could get me all of those items?
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 6/2/2010, 2:57 pm

If you sent me the list I would see how much I would have of them.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Third Post (LATE EDITION FTW) Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 6/2/2010, 2:58 pm

I will if nottold declines, but I think he's going to accept because he told me what modules he's thinking about that I would click.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 6/2/2010, 3:00 pm

I looked at it and I say I would be able to get the gems down and maybe 10 HMFs.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy_R1 6/2/2010, 3:06 pm

Nottold should accept, it is a very good deal.
Teddy_R1
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 5358
MLN Name : Teddy_R1
SPAM Bar :

Lego Universe Team Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 6/2/2010, 3:19 pm

TheRoddy15 wrote:I looked at it and I say I would be able to get the gems down and maybe 10 HMFs.
I may buy those from you if nottold decline for a few hundred clicks or so, I don't know, I haven't done the calculations.

Teddy_R1 wrote:Nottold should accept, it is a very good deal.
I hope he accepts :P
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah477 6/2/2010, 6:45 pm

LOL! Nice blog man! Lots of funny stuff. Also, if Nottoold doesn't take your offer I might sell you the items depending on what exactly you need. Lastly, How do you do the :P without making a Razz ?!?
Micah477
Micah477
Featured User of the Month

Total posts : 2829
MLN Name : micah477
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

Stop Motion Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/micah477.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 6/2/2010, 8:50 pm

Micah477 wrote:LOL! Nice blog man! Lots of funny stuff. Also, if Nottoold doesn't take your offer I might sell you the items depending on what exactly you need. Lastly, How do you do the :P without making a :P ?!?

Thanks! =) I'd be happy to do business with you if nottold declines... however, you would have to supply me with over 10,000 items, including 6,000 solar cells. A full list of what I plan to purchase from nottold can be found in his items r us order topic.

I do the :P face without making the smiley by going to profile > preferences > always enable smilies > false. So, in human language, go to your profile, then click the preferences tab. Now, scroll down until you see the thing that says "always enable smilies" with a checkbox next to it. De-select that checkbox and then click save. Now, when you type :P or :) it won't turn it into a smiley. However, that preference doesn't apply to quick reply.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah477 6/3/2010, 2:50 pm

Thanks for the emoticon advice, I'll just stick with Razz and =P I'll go check the list, later-

EDIT: Whoa man, you're ordering a lot! Hm, I have none of the rank-3 and below items XD I would still be able to make the items but it looks like you and Nottoold's deal is sealed. Good luck on your future shop man!
Micah477
Micah477

Total posts : 2829
MLN Name : micah477
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

Stop Motion Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/micah477.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by legoguy1642 6/4/2010, 5:59 am

He's on right now! Go ask him, but your not online...
legoguy1642
legoguy1642
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 6/4/2010, 12:03 pm

Micah477 wrote:Thanks for the emoticon advice, I'll just stick with :P and =P I'll go check the list, later-

EDIT: Whoa man, you're ordering a lot! Hm, I have none of the rank-3 and below items XD I would still be able to make the items but it looks like you and Nottoold's deal is sealed. Good luck on your future shop man!
Thanks! The deal isn't sealed yet, but I'm emboldened by the fact that he didn't just say "no way man, you're crazy". Currently, I think he's still checking as to whether or not he could possibly get me all of those items, because yesterday he edited one of my posts in his shop saying "hold on i'm still checking if i can do this i don't have all items in stock". I reminded him that he would have over 4 months to get me all of the items. (It would take me around 4 months to click, and I would give him extra time afterwards to continue getting the items for me if he needed more time). So for now I'm just going to back off and let nottold think for a few days, and then remind him if I still haven't gotten a response by sometime next week.

legoguy1642 wrote:He's on right now! Go ask him, but your not online...
He doesn't respond to my PMs, so I just post in his shop topic about it. :P
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down