MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create-a-Module

3 posters

Go down

Create-a-Module Empty Create-a-Module

Post by Alien_Ant2 4/16/2010, 8:13 pm

If you got to make a module idea for MLN, what would you make? I would make one that allowed you to choose whatever kind of brick you wanted to grow, and depending on what brick you chose, you would get more or less bricks and it would take more or less clicks per brick and the limit would change as well. But it would grow more the most modules, like 5 grey bricks a day, 200 red, 20 green, etc. Also, it would display two firends of you're choice on their, and they would reicive the same amount as you when you harvested. It would also send out an item of you're choice when clicked, depending on the item the chance of sending it out would change. You could also pick one for the clicker. It would be called the Customizable BFFs module. It would be part of a after rank 10 thing and it would be really hard to get, and take a lot of stuff to build, some from each rank.
Alien_Ant2
Alien_Ant2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Total posts : 2557
MLN Name : Alien_Ant2
SPAM Bar :
Create-a-Module Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Create-a-Module Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-24

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/Alien_Ant2.aspx

Back to top Go down

Create-a-Module Empty Re: Create-a-Module

Post by Sim533 4/24/2010, 6:46 am

I actually would some kind of module like the old club page modules. Where you could play tic-tac-toe and see the latest post of that user on the LMB's. I also want something that grows gypsums and pipes, that should be easier for almost everyone.

I like your ideas also...
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy_R1 4/24/2010, 7:08 am

Both of your ideas are great. This is what I have to say,
Lego just needs to make the modules that are green,purple, transparent, white,grey,black. Those mods would come with the lego magazines badge rank 2.
Teddy_R1
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 5358
MLN Name : Teddy_R1
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-03-25

Lego Universe Team Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content