MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post

4 posters

Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Empty SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 10/31/2010, 3:20 pm

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't updated by blog in awhile. Since my last blog post, my grandma has died. I love her very much, and I miss her a lot, but I'm happy that she's in Heaven with God, her husband, and everyone she knew and loved who had passed away for eternity.

Well, gee, today is Halloween! Happy Halloween, guys! Post in the comments what you did (or is going to do) for Halloween. I'm sick, and I don't have any costumes, so I'm just going to stay home. I studied the interesting scientific topic of M-theory today.

Well, that's all for now folks. Tune in next time for the eleventh post!
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post

Post by Tithe 11/1/2010, 9:10 pm

No comments?

Your grandma passed away? Wow. My grandmother almost was almost killed by breast cancer.

Glad to see you're back.
Tithe
Tithe

Total posts : 3555
MLN Name : Reesesboy

SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-11

Lego Universe Team Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Empty Re: SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 11/6/2010, 7:41 pm

I'm very sorry about what happened to your grandma, but I hope she's ok now! Smile

And thanks.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackers 11/6/2010, 11:56 pm

Death is bittersweet, isn't it? Sad for family and friends, but really, for people like your grandmother, Death has lost its sting. Jesus conquered it! Very Happy
Crackers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 5333
MLN Name :
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvguy519 11/7/2010, 7:07 am

I'm sorry to hear your grandmother died.
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Total posts : 2837
MLN Name : Narnia159.
SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 11/7/2010, 1:59 pm

Thank you guys very much.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 11/7/2010, 3:06 pm

SupremeCommanderSturm wrote:I'm very sorry about what happened to your grandma, but I hope she's ok now! Smile

And thanks.
She is still alive. And my grandfather...um... How do I put this?

Well, instead of his urine, blood came out. That's how I shall put it.

My grandfather's alive too.
Tithe
Tithe

Total posts : 3555
MLN Name : Reesesboy

SPAM Bar :
SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50SupremeCommanderSturmBlog - The Tenth Post Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-11

Lego Universe Team Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 11/7/2010, 3:27 pm

Tithe wrote:
SupremeCommanderSturm wrote:I'm very sorry about what happened to your grandma, but I hope she's ok now! Smile

And thanks.
She is still alive. And my grandfather...um... How do I put this?

Well, instead of his urine, blood came out. That's how I shall put it.

My grandfather's alive too.

Well, I am glad they are alive.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down