MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set reviews newsletter

4 posters

Go down

Set reviews newsletter Empty Set reviews newsletter

Post by LBK10 2/21/2011, 7:04 pm

Hey I was wondering if any of the MLNTeam members here know HTML coding cause me and Snickerdoodle123 are thinking about making a set reviews newsletter that is PMed to all the MLNT members. So could someone who knows coding like to code the set reviews newsletter?
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1338
MLN Name : legobatmankid10
SPAM Bar :
Set reviews newsletter Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Set reviews newsletter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-01

Poster! - Bronze MOC - Bronze
Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/legobatmankid10.aspx

Back to top Go down

Set reviews newsletter Empty Re: Set reviews newsletter

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 2/21/2011, 8:36 pm

legobatmankid10 wrote:Hey I was wondering if any of the MLNTeam members here know HTML coding cause me and Snickerdoodle123 are thinking about making a set reviews newsletter that is PMed to all the MLNT members. So could someone who knows coding like to code the set reviews newsletter?

I know how to use HTML, it's rather easy. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it. However, I can't do anything this week, because I will be extremely busy from school projects. However, I should be free enough next week, could I start then?
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
Set reviews newsletter Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50Set reviews newsletter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvguy519 2/21/2011, 9:17 pm

Scs I can kinda anwser that one yes because it's gonna take time to make make the set review and two can you add a theme and colors like do you know that coding to?
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Total posts : 2837
MLN Name : Narnia159.
SPAM Bar :
Set reviews newsletter Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50Set reviews newsletter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by BioK 2/21/2011, 9:23 pm

BioK
BioK
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 4709
MLN Name :
Set reviews newsletter PVvY
SPAM Bar :
Set reviews newsletter Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Set reviews newsletter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-01

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://gpxplus.net/user/Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 2/21/2011, 9:25 pm

Snickerdoodle123! wrote:Scs I can kinda anwser that one yes because it's gonna take time to make make the set review and two can you add a theme and colors like do you know that coding to?

Well, I don't have all this stuff memorized, but I know how to generally use HTML, so all I would need to do would be to look up a list of HTML tags, and then apply them in the appropriate areas, and I would be able to do that.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
Set reviews newsletter Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50Set reviews newsletter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down