MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock)

2 posters

Go down

NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Empty NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock)

Post by Samdo 2/5/2010, 4:46 pm

ok i have 5 nebs now in stock so hurry up and GO TO THE ORDER AREA they are 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry before they are gone!
(OUT OF STOCK this deal is over plese lock...)
EDIT: all i did was highlight things....

Last edited by the person behind you on 2/6/2010, 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Samdo
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7400
MLN Name : Ssalrab2
SPAM Bar :
NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Left_bar_bleue13 / 5013 / 50NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-12

Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Empty Re: NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock)

Post by verrell123 2/6/2010, 3:10 am

i want 5 Please!! im verrell123 in MLN
verrell123
verrell123
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 679
MLN Name : Verrell123
SPAM Bar :
NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

https://www.youtube.com/c/enviar

Back to top Go down

NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Empty Re: NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock)

Post by verrell123 2/6/2010, 3:13 am

im in your friendly request
verrell123
verrell123
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :
NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Samdo 2/6/2010, 6:22 am

1 im out of stock
2 its supposed to be in the order area
3 double posting
4 i explained 1&2 in my post!
Samdo
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :
NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Left_bar_bleue13 / 5013 / 50NEBS NOW IN STOCK ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!! 1 click a peice!!!!!!!!! (not availible any more cause of loss of stock) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by verrell123 2/6/2010, 7:45 am

so i can't get it???
verrell123
verrell123
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samdo 2/6/2010, 7:47 am

yes that is correct i dont have them any more they have already been ordered sorry ill hope to get more in do you realy want them i can get them but 2 clciks a peice cause i dont already have any please take to order section....
Samdo
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum