MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour Party (Vague Description)

2 posters

Go down

Labour Party (Vague Description) Empty Labour Party (Vague Description)

Post by Roddy15 3/1/2011, 12:30 pm

This is post has been requested by SCS. I'm going to post below some details about the Labour Party and some of there views.

Now due to forum rules I can not go into a big political discussion, as much as I want to discuss I can't do it here. I will happily answer questions here but discussion must be via. pm. Very Happy

The Labour Party is now the 2nd biggest party in Ireland's 31st government. It's leader is Eamon Gilmore and it's finance spokesperson is Joan Burton. Both are probably the best speakers in this government. Labour have always been recognized as the party of the working class and they still show that with a lot of their policies. Now I could get more biased as I go along Razz so I'll stop here and answer any questions! If the question you feel is too political pm me or if it is about their policies or other Irish parties. Any other question can go here!
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
Labour Party (Vague Description) Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Labour Party (Vague Description) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Labour Party (Vague Description) Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Labour Party (Vague Description) Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Labour Party (Vague Description) Empty Re: Labour Party (Vague Description)

Post by SupremeCommanderSturm 3/1/2011, 3:43 pm

Thanks for this post, but you didn't explain any of their views. I'll send you a message concerning their views, because I doubt my questions would be considered "G-rated" here.

EDIT: I sent you the message.
SupremeCommanderSturm
SupremeCommanderSturm
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor
Co-Founder of MLN Team and Shop Monitor

Total posts : 1711
MLN Name : SupremeCommanderSturm
SPAM Bar :
Labour Party (Vague Description) Left_bar_bleue10 / 5010 / 50Labour Party (Vague Description) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=560189

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 3/1/2011, 4:04 pm

Ok I'll try and answer the questions I can.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
Labour Party (Vague Description) Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Labour Party (Vague Description) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Labour Party (Vague Description) Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Labour Party (Vague Description) Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down