MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LU Meeting Spot-Full release

+7
JPMI
Seemefly
Soundragon
Tithe
Sim533
steelersrule12
Flipz
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Empty Re: LU Meeting Spot-Full release

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/8/2010, 11:30 pm

Coolz! Want to get on LU?
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1553
MLN Name : Smileytaff
SPAM Bar :
LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-28

Poster! - Bronze Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 11/8/2010, 11:33 pm

I cannot get on. But I will be playing in 11 hours, and that for probably 2 hours long because of the new update. Smile
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/8/2010, 11:35 pm

Ok! so at 10 am tomorrow central time?
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :
LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 11/8/2010, 11:36 pm

Could it be, I' will be just hopping on to befriend you and to get to the port and them I'm away!
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :
LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/8/2010, 11:37 pm

Ok!
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 11/9/2010, 2:06 am

OH I am so tired of kill stealers!!!
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 2160
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/MSROWDYREDHEAD.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/9/2010, 7:09 am

Haha,yeah i am having the same issues again in the spider cave. XP
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 11/9/2010, 8:33 am

I've heard on the MB's that starbase 3001 is open! Gonna see for myself.
Tithe
Tithe

Total posts : 3555
MLN Name : Reesesboy

SPAM Bar :
LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-11

Lego Universe Team Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 11/9/2010, 8:53 am

That's true alright!

Moonbase, Deep Freeze, and Portabella (Jaedoria) are open as well! Very Happy
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by montego 11/9/2010, 10:30 am

Well...what is your first impression of the new areas? Come on! Some of us are stuck at work and want to know what you guys think Smile
montego
montego

Total posts : 62
MLN Name : Montegoe
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/9/2010, 11:01 am

Well today was interesting as far as LU goes. Went to the 3 LUP's,on the last one i didn't complete because right in the middle of it i lost connection,sending me to starbase when i logged back in. When i logged back in it wasn't at starbase,but way under it at the big green land-ish this where i was stuck and when i smashed myself i was still there. Being stuff i sent a report in (in) LU but then decided to get off and just chat with a BB myself on the request help live chat about the issue of starbase and another about not receiving the rewards of the last 2 gem collector achievements.

I hopped back onto LU because he said to so funny thing was he got me back (on) starbase and right after that a mythran in the game (another BB) pulled me out of starbase into nimbus station,to where i am now talking to a BB in the game about 2 issues and another BB in the live chat window at the same time. At this point the first problem was fixed but i they couldn't solve the gem collector one at the moment .

Needless to say while this process was going on in the game on the fact that a mythran minifig was in front of me and everyone is shocked on how he is there and that i am chatting with him/her. So i took a screen shot of me in front of the mythran in the game and some guy next to me on the local chat that said (can you approve my property mythran?). So because of that,now i have a really cool/funny screen shot for the contest.

On the other hand while i was on the live chat with the other BB,i was able to say my pet armor idea and also tell him about mlnteam.net. So now we can say mln team again in LU and also he is sending the link to other BB's and they will all check out the site. HOW COOL?

Not bad for a single day in LU so far,and i still got some more playing time to do later today after i finish school. I also got the rank 3 samurai bow and met reeses in the game. Your thoughts?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by montego 11/9/2010, 11:17 am

That's pretty cool steelers...I hope you're one of the contest winners with your screenshot!
montego
montego

Total posts : 62
MLN Name : Montegoe
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 11/9/2010, 12:46 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Well today was interesting as far as LU goes. Went to the 3 LUP's,on the last one i didn't complete because right in the middle of it i lost connection,sending me to starbase when i logged back in. When i logged back in it wasn't at starbase,but way under it at the big green land-ish this where i was stuck and when i smashed myself i was still there. Being stuff i sent a report in (in) LU but then decided to get off and just chat with a BB myself on the request help live chat about the issue of starbase and another about not receiving the rewards of the last 2 gem collector achievements.

I hopped back onto LU because he said to so funny thing was he got me back (on) starbase and right after that a mythran in the game (another BB) pulled me out of starbase into nimbus station,to where i am now talking to a BB in the game about 2 issues and another BB in the live chat window at the same time. At this point the first problem was fixed but i they couldn't solve the gem collector one at the moment .

Needless to say while this process was going on in the game on the fact that a mythran minifig was in front of me and everyone is shocked on how he is there and that i am chatting with him/her. So i took a screen shot of me in front of the mythran in the game and some guy next to me on the local chat that said (can you approve my property mythran?). So because of that,now i have a really cool/funny screen shot for the contest.

On the other hand while i was on the live chat with the other BB,i was able to say my pet armor idea and also tell him about mlnteam.net. So now we can say mln team again in LU and also he is sending the link to other BB's and they will all check out the site. HOW COOL?

Not bad for a single day in LU so far,and i still got some more playing time to do later today after i finish school. I also got the rank 3 samurai bow and met reeses in the game. Your thoughts?
I was also under starbase already. Razz Today...

Can we see the picture already?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/9/2010, 1:21 pm

Where is starbase?
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 11/9/2010, 1:22 pm

You can reach it in Nimbus, on the way to the Pet Cove Launcher, it's on the left.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/9/2010, 1:24 pm

Okey! Very Happy Thanks! Very Happy I need coins so could we do a trade today?
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 11/9/2010, 9:43 pm

I have over 70,000 coins, so if anyone needs something, I could find/ buy it for anyone.

Dosn't starbase look a lot like LEGO club?
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :
LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/9/2010, 9:50 pm

Yeah it looked more like each other in beta. I think they copied the foundation design and modified certain things.

Edit: As for the money thing. It's nice to know you have a lot,mostly i just need a few castle tower models and house models,so if you have them or could buy them i would be open in receiving them.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/9/2010, 9:53 pm

okey Tithe we should do a trade! I need alot of coins! like 10000?? What do you want? For the coins?
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 11/9/2010, 9:53 pm

I have a few, I can send them tommorow.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/9/2010, 9:54 pm

So what do you want for the coins? Want models?
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/9/2010, 10:04 pm

Okay cool! It either has to be early tomorrow or very late,i sort of have a busy day tomorrow.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 11/9/2010, 10:07 pm

How many coins do you have Steel? I have alot of models! I need ALOT of coins! Also you have mail! Very Happy
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 11/10/2010, 2:58 pm

Tithe wrote:I have over 70,000 coins, so if anyone needs something, I could find/ buy it for anyone.

Dosn't starbase look a lot like LEGO club?
Yes it looks very similar.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1494
MLN Name : jpmi
SPAM Bar :
LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21 / 5021 / 50LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

http://jpmi-zac11ths-fourm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 12/25/2010, 10:31 pm

Reviving Topic.

I'm going on as Flipz to grind out candy canes and try to get the racing achievement before they take Frostburgh away. If anyone has any tips/wants to help, please hop on and come tell me!

EDIT: Off now. BTW, if anyone wants to get EPICALLY pummelled by snowballs, I have to get rid of at least 600 snowballs that are clogging up my backpack. Any volunteers?!
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 12/26/2010, 2:59 am

I think Frostburgh will be still availalbe next month? Not?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 12/26/2010, 5:18 am

I'm going to be in the Forest in the Cove just outside of the shooting gallery.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver LU Meeting Spot-Full release - Page 3 Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 12/26/2010, 8:04 am

Well i am hoping to stay in 4th place in the survival standings out of those today,so i am 4th in the competition right now! Very Happy
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 12/26/2010, 9:03 am

Great! I'm still waiting for my subscription... Razz

Let us know if you win!
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 12/26/2010, 10:17 am

I've been working on my FV, an imagination starbase, for a while. So far I only have the first floor done, but I will work on the second and third floors soon. The second floor will be a fan-made showcase area, and the third floor will be MY showcase area.

If you want to have a custom model on the second floor, please mail me the model. It must be within 10x10 studs and no taller than 30 studs.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 12/26/2010, 4:46 pm

On LU as Flipz now! Hey, is there any way to do more than one set of daily missions per day?
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 12/26/2010, 6:01 pm

Flipz wrote:On LU as Flipz now! Hey, is there any way to do more than one set of daily missions per day?
I don't think so. You have to re log in everyday, to complete a set.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 12/29/2010, 5:23 pm

On as Flipz again now! If anyone wants to help me get some more faction tokens and/or they want to buy some of my Winter consumables (as they have taken over my backpack), I'd really appreciate it!

EDIT: Off now. Thanks to Steel for administering my SFL test, and for helping me take out several dragons afterward!

Getting on again! And am I the only person who uses this topic???
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 1/15/2011, 6:50 am

Hey, no, you aren't the only one. I'm probably online in a hour. Smile

Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 1/17/2011, 10:20 pm

I'm getting on for what may be the last time until spring/summer, depending on my schedule. Come find me and friend me!
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3