MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help

2 posters

Go down

DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Empty DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help

Post by Dakine Brah 9/13/2010, 6:40 pm

Gah, all I need is a cruiser defense and communication system for rank 10. Anyone have any idea where to get them? Or how to get them?
Dakine Brah
Dakine Brah
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1361
MLN Name : Pitbullet
SPAM Bar :
DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-05

DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Empty Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Empty Re: DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help

Post by steelersrule12 9/13/2010, 7:12 pm

I am 1005 sure it's from the modules that get clicked 150 time. There are supposed to be 3 stardust,and 3 galactic. each of them has a sticker,gallery,and then factory. Unfortunately the defense system isn't available,so you have to build it.

I can help click the modules and give you crystals if you want?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :
DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-30

DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Empty Re: DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help

Post by Dakine Brah 9/13/2010, 8:32 pm

Sure!! I'll take anything!! Do you need help?

Thanks, btw.
Dakine Brah
Dakine Brah
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1361
MLN Name : Pitbullet
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-05

DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Empty Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 9/13/2010, 9:04 pm

Okay how much do you want,and what do you want?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

DEFENSE and COMMUNICATION System Help Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum