MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LU Beta Meeting Location--New

+19
emiliox-2
Samdo
Soundragon
Ultradc
MsRowdyRedhead
lindavz
Darknight1101
Teddy_R1
Boxcargirl
Roxtus
Crackers
Uncooked Chicken
Roddy15
Sim533
Tithe
Seemefly
Legodude77
steelersrule12
Flipz
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Empty Re: LU Beta Meeting Location--New

Post by lindavz 7/24/2010, 4:59 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:The GF NDA was lifted. See the topic here.

Where was it lifted?
lindavz
lindavz
Administrator
Administrator

Total posts : 6410
MLN Name : lindavz
SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

Staff Member - Gold                                                                 This user is an Administrator on the forum Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/lindavz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/24/2010, 5:00 pm

lindavz wrote:

Where was it lifted?
http://www.legouni.com/topic/228-answer-the-call-gnarled-forest-preview/
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 7/24/2010, 6:04 pm

lindavz wrote:

Where was it lifted?

It wasn't. When I asked LEGO about it prior to running the story in another forum, I was told :

As LEGO Universe is still in its top secret Closed-Beta testing phase, there are no aspects of LEGO Universe that can be discussed outside of the game and our forums.

So we did not link to the article.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 2160
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/MSROWDYREDHEAD.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by lindavz 7/24/2010, 6:15 pm

Yeah - that is what I thought. I am pretty sure I would have heard about it if it were true. Ok - so strike that info. NDA is still in place.
lindavz
lindavz
Administrator
Administrator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Gold                                                                 This user is an Administrator on the forum Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 7/24/2010, 6:47 pm

MsRowdyRedhead wrote:
lindavz wrote:

Where was it lifted?

It wasn't. When I asked LEGO about it prior to running the story in another forum, I was told :

As LEGO Universe is still in its top secret Closed-Beta testing phase, there are no aspects of LEGO Universe that can be discussed outside of the game and our forums.

So we did not link to the article.

The article is 100% legitimate. A link was given to it on LEGO Universe's official Twitter and Facebook accounts, which are open to everyone. (And I have confirmed their legitimacy.)

The claim, however, that the NDA has been lifted on Gnarled Forest is 100% incorrect - that's like watching the CES vids that LU officially hosted and saying that you can talk about all of the areas within them freely.
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 7/24/2010, 11:51 pm

Thanks for the information msrowdyredhead. I feel really weird now. Rolling Eyes
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 7/25/2010, 2:25 am

Can we please bring up the subject of kill-stealing in the game? I'd like to come up with some specific solutions to the problem that we can send to the LU developers as some kind of official petition (perhaps through MSRR if she's willing?). The current enemy drop system has encouraged a player culture in which many people use kill-stealing to enrich themselves while they unfairly deny others of their just rewards. This practice has, in turn, encouraged players to form small groups to work together to share rewards. This is fine, but the threat of kill-stealing has turned these groups into harsh, elitist clubs that completely exclude solo players (like myself) and monopolize valuable enemies like the dragons and the apes. Worse, some of these groups have, themselves, turned to kill-stealing from weaker groups and players to gain even more riches. I myself have been cheated, insulted, and, yes, bullied by this kind of predatory playing on three separate occasions, and I feel it is my moral duty to try to prevent this abuse from happening to others.
Furthermore, from a storyline perspective, this behavior, this turning of player against player, is exactly the sort of activity encuraged by the Maelstrom. The Maelstrom wants to spread chaos and dissention throughout the Universe, and it wants to frighten away tose brave and moral sould who wish to oppose it. If we cannot reconcile this problem, if we cannot unite together in harmony, then we will fall to the Maelstrom's dark power. If we fall, Imagination could be lost forever. We cannot fail! We cannot allow defeat!! We MUST be victorious!!! FOR FREEDOM!!! FOR IMAGINATION!!! FOR THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

...so, any comments? LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Icon_smile
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 7/25/2010, 2:52 am

I agree with Flipz. I too have experienced many instances of kill-steal, making some achievements a daunting task. I have seen other behaviors in the game that I find equally discouraging, such as players lurking to jump on other's quick builds. This would be fine if they built the next one. At one point I got so tired of this I turned away from the quick build and restarted.

At the same time I have seen other players go out of their way to be kind and helpful to others. Players like fearthis, Sim, Cheshire Cat, and MrsTeavee, as well as Flipz himself.

I would be in favor of approaching LEGO about a solution to kill stealing.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/25/2010, 4:22 am

Glad that I know all those people who are kind. I agree with the problem, it seems to be a big problem in the spider cave...
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 7/25/2010, 8:56 am

Kill steel?!?! Sad Oh wait kill-steAl,kill-stealing. I don't think of it as a BIG issue considering when i am somewhere,as an experienced player i have lots of gear and a good 3/3/3 weapon,not to mention pure game experience. So when i am usually somewhere i find newbies,middle class,and experienced players. I find this kill-stealing a lot in the middle class and in the experienced players,stealing from newbies. So i use this technique to simply shut-down the stealer,basically steal from the stealer and help the newbies. Smile
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by emiliox-2 7/25/2010, 9:15 am

your a bit like robin hood taking from the rich and giving to the poor.
emiliox-2
emiliox-2
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1283
MLN Name : emiliox
SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16 / 5016 / 50LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-24

Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 7/25/2010, 9:25 am

steelersrule12 wrote:Kill steel?!?! Sad Oh wait kill-steAl,kill-stealing. I don't think of it as a BIG issue considering when i am somewhere,as an experienced player i have lots of gear and a good 3/3/3 weapon,not to mention pure game experience. So when i am usually somewhere i find newbies,middle class,and experienced players. I find this kill-stealing a lot in the middle class and in the experienced players,stealing from newbies. So i use this technique to simply shut-down the stealer,basically steal from the stealer and help the newbies. Smile

But if you come in and steal the stealer's kill, then the newbies still don't get anything... right? Razz
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 7/25/2010, 9:32 am

emiliox-2 Haha i never thought of that.

Legofan101: Because i either help newbies by giving them weapons and such or leave right after the stealer leaves.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samdo 7/27/2010, 6:00 pm

anyone want to meet when it comes back on, if so, where?
Samdo
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7400
MLN Name : Ssalrab2
SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13 / 5013 / 50LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-12

Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 7/27/2010, 9:24 pm

I will be at my property in AG going from the property to the vendor back and forth. Razz So if you want to go to my property then stop by,my name is steel in the game.

I can't wait to get to those behaviors,and brick mode with models improving them and all. I will have an awesome castle. Very Happy
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/28/2010, 2:50 am

Are those already available?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 7/28/2010, 10:56 am

Yes i have a lot of castle models and LOTS AND I MEAN LOTS of bricks. So yeah on friday when it opens stop by to steel's property once and a while of you want to have loads of fun.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/28/2010, 10:57 am

AG property?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 7/28/2010, 10:59 am

Yes the AG property will be where the castle is,i won't do much with the others until Saturday or Sunday.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/28/2010, 11:07 am

Ok, I will check it out if it's not in moderation. Smile
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 7/28/2010, 11:12 am

That is why i said come a little later. Razz
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 7/29/2010, 3:46 pm

Flipz wrote:Can we please bring up the subject of kill-stealing in the game? I'd like to come up with some specific solutions to the problem that we can send to the LU developers as some kind of official petition (perhaps through MSRR if she's willing?). The current enemy drop system has encouraged a player culture in which many people use kill-stealing to enrich themselves while they unfairly deny others of their just rewards. This practice has, in turn, encouraged players to form small groups to work together to share rewards. This is fine, but the threat of kill-stealing has turned these groups into harsh, elitist clubs that completely exclude solo players (like myself) and monopolize valuable enemies like the dragons and the apes. Worse, some of these groups have, themselves, turned to kill-stealing from weaker groups and players to gain even more riches. I myself have been cheated, insulted, and, yes, bullied by this kind of predatory playing on three separate occasions, and I feel it is my moral duty to try to prevent this abuse from happening to others.
Furthermore, from a storyline perspective, this behavior, this turning of player against player, is exactly the sort of activity encuraged by the Maelstrom. The Maelstrom wants to spread chaos and dissention throughout the Universe, and it wants to frighten away tose brave and moral sould who wish to oppose it. If we cannot reconcile this problem, if we cannot unite together in harmony, then we will fall to the Maelstrom's dark power. If we fall, Imagination could be lost forever. We cannot fail! We cannot allow defeat!! We MUST be victorious!!! FOR FREEDOM!!! FOR IMAGINATION!!! FOR THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

...so, any comments? LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Icon_smile

My comment is well,

I have seen this before even happened to me. If someone is doing say a jump pad and I need to use it I would use it but when I get there I would say "thanks". The main problem I see is nobody helps there was a player in the NS trying to get the brick he needed four people I help but nobody else would it took the 2 of us at least 5-10mins to find people to do it.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/29/2010, 3:54 pm

TheRoddy15 wrote:
Flipz wrote:...

My comment is well,

I have seen this before even happened to me. If someone is doing say a jump pad and I need to use it I would use it but when I get there I would say "thanks". The main problem I see is nobody helps there was a player in the NS trying to get the brick he needed four people I help but nobody else would it took the 2 of us at least 5-10mins to find people to do it.
The problem that people doesn't help eachother, is that other use make use of your good work. For example:

A user is asking on the chat box if somebody could help him. Some users help, he is at the top and looking at us. We are building the 4 elements and we thought that he would help too, but none. After we builded the 4 elements, the things moved and he could move on. Now other users came also from the shop and the lego club house, they did nothing but claimed the brick before the users that helped to make the elements. That is probably one reason why users don't help.

In the spider cave, users are batteling for Spiders, same there. The people only thing for their own.

In the Dragon Den, there is actually the biggest problem. You took some friends with you, to help you to smash the dragon. The armor is almost empty and another user came after you, build the quickbuild and moved again away.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 7/29/2010, 3:55 pm

Well the person I helped didn't do that good on him.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/29/2010, 3:58 pm

TheRoddy15 wrote:Well the person I helped didn't do that good on him.

The only solution is now to report that guy, he would receive an email that he took somebody quickbuild.

I hope LEGO would come with a better plan.

Remember the Tame game? The pet is locked when somebody is busy with taming a pet, it should be the same for the creatures. ==> Problem solved.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 7/29/2010, 4:00 pm

No what I meant was he didn't wait at the top for me to do it for him.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/29/2010, 4:04 pm

TheRoddy15 wrote:No what I meant was he didn't wait at the top for me to do it for him.
Oh, OK. I misunderstood. If you ever see somebody that is stealing somebody others kill, then

1/ Help him with another kill and hope somebody doesn't steal yours.
2/ Report it if you see he is doing it the whole time.

Be sure to don't yell at the chatbox, that would never work.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 7/29/2010, 8:49 pm

But guys it's not a huge deal if someone steals a kill from you,if they want to waste their time just by doing kills and getting coins then that's on them,just have fun in lego universe.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkal_Skirata 7/30/2010, 11:38 am

I'm going on in about an hour and 20 minutes. Any tips for someone new to LU Beta? (PM me if necessary)
Darkal_Skirata
Darkal_Skirata
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 187
MLN Name : LOADING FLEETCOM DATABASE> > >ACCESSING. . .{CLASSIFIED}
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-05-29

Star Wars

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/60334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 7/30/2010, 11:59 am

Darkal_Skirata wrote:I'm going on in about an hour and 20 minutes. Any tips for someone new to LU Beta? (PM me if necessary)
I would send you some tips... Razz
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 8/1/2010, 12:23 am

Well today was fun,i missed the contest. Sad But i didn't find it that interesting. I liked the older prizes better,they were EPICALLY awesome. Can't wait until the game comes out and i have nothing stopping me from and AWESOME property and what not. I wish i could buy to upgrade the size of the property.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by lindavz 8/2/2010, 10:07 am

@Flipz - I have access to the developers of LU and kill-steal, if you want me to also pass a note to them.
lindavz
lindavz
Administrator
Administrator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 8/2/2010, 10:22 am

lindavz wrote:@Flipz - I have access to the developers of LU and kill-steal, if you want me to also pass a note to them.
I really hope they saw already one of the how many topics we created already. They are probably working on it. Smile
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkal_Skirata 8/2/2010, 11:05 am

I'm heading on for about an hour. Probably be on NS.
PS- My guy's name is "Darkal".
Darkal_Skirata
Darkal_Skirata
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 8/2/2010, 11:06 am

Darkal_Skirata wrote:I'm heading on for about an hour. Probably be on NS.
Great, I closed the game in NS last, so what is your LU name? Razz
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Samdo 8/2/2010, 11:23 am

where do yall want to meet? I need Faction coins, so i am in GF.....

Does anyone know if i can buy faction coins with my normal coins?
Samdo
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7400
MLN Name : Ssalrab2
SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13 / 5013 / 50LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-12

Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkal_Skirata 8/2/2010, 3:52 pm

I'm heading back on. I'm now in GF and joined Paradox as a SM
Darkal_Skirata
Darkal_Skirata
Standard Member
Standard Member

SPAM Bar :

Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 8/19/2010, 6:54 pm

I now have a property in AG:

roddy15's hang out
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino 8/19/2010, 6:58 pm

Is it moderated yet? I yould like to see it.
All of my properties are not moderated yet, so I will post them here when you can go on them.

Hobino
Hobino
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 695
MLN Name : Hobino
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-07-13

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Stop Motion

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/hobino.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 8/19/2010, 7:00 pm

yep people can go and see it now. I think.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 8/19/2010, 7:53 pm

For some reason no one went to my property yet. Rolling Eyes
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 8/19/2010, 11:07 pm

I will check them all out.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 8/20/2010, 3:07 pm

My one is still in moderation. Mad
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 8/20/2010, 3:12 pm

Does the club area still work?

I might play today. Or soon.
Seemefly
Seemefly
Global Moderator in Training

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 8/20/2010, 3:14 pm

No i tried it and it doesn't work. Very Shocked
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 8/20/2010, 3:16 pm

UGH OK. Ah well any new places? like who has gone into the nextus gates?

Is there the city? *Hopes so*
Seemefly
Seemefly

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 8/20/2010, 4:37 pm

The gate with the guard no I haven't. I hope StarBase gets missions soon and I hope MBL opens.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Legodude77 8/20/2010, 6:35 pm

Ugg,when ever i try to do to star base it crashes on me . Sad
Legodude77
Legodude77
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1443
MLN Name : LegoDude7777
SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 8/20/2010, 6:41 pm

For some reason, I am unable to download the newest LU patch. It's been like this for about a month:
LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Downlo10
What should I do to solve this?
Tithe
Tithe

Total posts : 3555
MLN Name : Reesesboy

SPAM Bar :
LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50LU Beta Meeting Location--New - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-11

Lego Universe Team Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 8/20/2010, 10:31 pm

There are several topics about this on the LMB. I just restarted my computer and tried again, got right in.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next