MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet!

Go down

Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet! Empty Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet!

Post by Roddy15 4/1/2010, 1:56 pm

Well today,

Got up and well we had to go somewhere staright away we were going to Kilcolley Parish or something like that Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet! Icon_neutral , to find a relative thats died in 1919. It took 2-3 hours as we were going the "back roads of Ireland" Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet! Icon_razz which are very bad roads. When we got there we found the Free Church Of Ireland for the Kilcolley Parish that was the place we wanted. We found the grave and I had to feel the engravement since it was nearly 100 years old. We wrote down what it said and went to look at Kilcolley Abbey it was cool though the goverment had it closed off so we couldn't take a look inside, when heading back to our car we got very, very WET!!! We came home and had pasta. Now off to play LU YAY!!! Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet! Icon_biggrin

I found out over past few weeks that I'm English, Scotish and Irish (mostly Scotish). I also have relatives in Canada.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet! Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Today Was The Best And Got Very Wet! Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down