MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots?

4 posters

Go down

How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Empty How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots?

Post by ZONEXUS 3/28/2010, 12:09 am

It's been bugging me for awhile, But How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots?

I know I found them via the XML documentation, but I don't recall any other messages or hidden clues that actually point the way.
ZONEXUS

Total posts : 23
SPAM Bar :
How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Empty Re: How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots?

Post by Sim533 3/28/2010, 1:16 am

Do you mean the 5 prototypes?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Empty Re: How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots?

Post by ZONEXUS 3/28/2010, 2:33 am

Yes, I was just using the wording that Zenith called them by.
ZONEXUS

Total posts : 23
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 3/28/2010, 3:44 am

These are the 5...

BL-DK2
EXTR-1337
GBA-SHR
LKL-3G0
PABLOT-G8

Last edited by Darknight1101 on 4/21/2010, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Micah477 3/28/2010, 9:28 am

IDK man, I found out by the message boards =/ Maybe one of the LEGO staff members posted their names in the LMBs in the beginning.
Micah477
Micah477
Featured User of the Month
Featured User of the Month

Total posts : 2829
MLN Name : micah477
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

Stop Motion Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/micah477.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trident 3/29/2010, 9:36 am

Sim533 wrote:This are the 5...

BL-DK2
EXTR-1337
GBA-SHR
LKL-3G0
PABLOT-G8

I think what he wants to know is HOW are you supposed to find them if you didn't know they existed...
Oh, and no one else knew. Wink
Trident
Trident

Total posts : 3094
MLN Name : Hidro444
SPAM Bar :
How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50How are users supposed to find the Discarded Welcome Robots? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum