MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank 3 Guide

+2
B~T
kk634
6 posters

Go down

Rank 3 Guide Empty Rank 3 Guide

Post by kk634 12/15/2008, 2:22 pm

Rank 3, The Racing Rank!

This rank is pretty challenging. I'll tell you step by step how to complete it! If you have questions, you can post them here.

Ingredients for Masterpiece
5 Victory Trophies (50 Ribbons)
2 Tires (Awarded from the Merchobot Module)
1 Engine (5 Blue Bricks)
80 Blue Bricks
40 Yellow Bricks
1 Nitro (Send MacRacer a tire)

There are a number of ways to get blue, yellow, and red bricks, but perhaps the best are the Lego Magazine Modules, which you can get from the Networker Max. Another good way to get yellow bricks is from the BFF module, which you can get by buying an engine from Scrap Yard Joe, then send that engine to Radia to get the blueprint. It costs 5 victory ribbons (Awarded from the Race and Stunt Track Modules), 5 potted plants, and 10 Yellow Bricks. It grows 20 yellow bricks a day, plus whichever friend is on the module will also recieve 20 yellow bricks. You can also use the Solar Collecting Module to begin getting yellow bricks. To get this module, buy at from Radia's page for 7 blue bricks. It costs 30 Blue LEGO bricks, 1 Potted Plant, and 1 Honey Pot to build. They grow 10 yellow bricks a day.

To get the blueprint for the first car, buy an engine from Scrap Yard Joe, which costs 5 blue bricks, then buy the solar power cell blueprint from Radia. To build the solar power cell, you will need 1 mason jar and 1 yellow brick. Then go to MacRacer's page and buy the Stunt Car Rank 1 blueprint.

To get tires, buy the blueprint at Scrap Yard Joe's page for 1 Giant. This module randomly gives out 3 tires. It grows 1 tire a day, as well.

To build the Stunt Car Rank 1, you'll need 4 Tires, 1 Engine, 20 Blue LEGO Bricks, 5 Yellow LEGO Bricks, and 1 solar power cell.

Then go to Scrap Yard Joe's page, buy an engine, and then send it to MacRacer. That will allow you to get the Stunt Track Rank 1, which costs 1 Stunt Car Rank 1 and 5 yellow bricks to build.

You may be wondering why I skipped the Race Car Rank 1. This is because it is really useless. You can skip it and lose nothing! If you skip that car, this is the order of tracks:

Stunt Track Rank 1 - costs 1 Stunt Car Rank 1 and 5 yellow bricks to build.
Race Track Rank 2 - costs 1 Race Car Rank 2 and 15 yellow bricks to build.
Stunt Track Rank 2 - costs 1 Stunt Car Rank 2 and 15 yellow bricks to build.
Race Track Rank 3 - costs 1 Race Car Rank 3 and 30 yellow bricks to build.
Stunt Track Rank 3 - costs 1 Stunt Car Rank 3 and 30 yellow bricks to build.

You already know how to build the Stunt Car Rank 1, here is how to build the rest of them:

Race Car Rank 2 - Buy the blueprint at Pedalman Wheelie's page for 2 Solar Power Cells. It costs 4 Tires, 1 Engine, 30 Blue LEGO Bricks, 15 Yellow LEGO Bricks, 1 Spoiler, and 1 Solar Power Cell to build. To get a spoiler, send 1 tire to Pedalman Wheelie.

Stunt Car Rank 2 - Buy the blueprint at MacRacer's page for 2 Solar Power Cells. It costs 4 Tires, 1 Engine, 30 Blue LEGO Bricks, 15 Yellow LEGO Bricks, 1 Muffler, 1 Shocks, and 1 Solar Power Cell to build. To get a muffler, send Scrap Yard Joe 1 tire. To get some shocks, buy it at Scrap Yard Joe's for 1 tire.

Race Car Rank 3 - Buy the blueprint at Pedalman Wheelie's page for 3 Solar Power Cells. It costs 4 Tires, 1 Engine, 40 Blue LEGO Bricks, 25 Yellow LEGO Bricks, 1 Carburetor, 1 Nitro, 1 Spoiler, and 1 Solar Power Cell to build. To get a carburetor, send Radia 1 tire. To get a nitro, send MacRacer 1 tire.

Stunt Car Rank 3 - Buy the blueprint at MacRacer's page for 3 Solar Power Cells. It costs 4 Tires, 1 Engine, 40 Blue LEGO Bricks, 25 Yellow LEGO Bricks, 1 Nitro, 1 Muffler, 1 Shocks, and 1 Solar Power Cell to build.

To get victory ribbons, you need to click someone's Race or Stunt Track Module, and if you win, you recieve a certain amount of ribbons. For the Race Track Rank 1 Module, it is 1 ribbon. For a Stunt Track Rank 1 module, it is 1 ribbon. For the Race Track Rank 2 module, it is 2 ribbons. For the Stunt Track Rank 2 module, it is 2 ribbons. For the Race Track Rank 3 Module, it is 3 ribbons. For the Stunt Track Rank 3 module, it is 3 ribbons. If the owner wins, they recieves the blueprint for the next module.

To get victory trophies, win the blueprint from winning your own Stunt Track Rank 3 module. It costs 10 victory ribbons to build.

You can get the Masterpiece blueprint from Radia's page. It costs 1 victory trophy to buy.

And there you have it! If I forgot anything, please tell me and I will add it in. Thanks!

Last edited by kk634 on 12/16/2008, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left out a part.)
kk634
kk634
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 816
MLN Name : kk634
SPAM Bar :
Rank 3 Guide Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50Rank 3 Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34499057@N02/

Back to top Go down

Rank 3 Guide Empty Re: Rank 3 Guide

Post by B~T 12/15/2008, 8:38 pm

You also need to state where I can get the Masterpiece BP, assuming the reader doesn't know where to find the Masterpiece. You can find it on Radia's page for 1 Victory Trophy.
B~T
B~T
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 188
MLN Name : wilson732
SPAM Bar :
Rank 3 Guide Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Rank 3 Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/wilson732.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by kk634 12/16/2008, 7:40 am

Ooh, I forgot about that! Thanks B~T! I'll edit it...Ok. It's fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!
kk634
kk634
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 816
MLN Name : kk634
SPAM Bar :
Rank 3 Guide Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50Rank 3 Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34499057@N02/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan4637 2/15/2009, 11:00 am

I'm confused how do we get the Stunt Track Rank2 and 3 and the Race Tracks Rank 2 and 3? Neutral
Bryan4637
Bryan4637
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 179
MLN Name : Bryan4637
SPAM Bar :
Rank 3 Guide Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50Rank 3 Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BioK 2/15/2009, 11:48 am

Ok

Stunt Rank 1 gets you Race Rank 2
Race Rank 2 gets you Stunt Rank 2
Stunt Rank 2 gets you Race Rank 3
Race Rank 3 gets you Stunt Rank 3
Stunt Rank 3 gets you the Victory Trophy Blueprint
BioK
BioK
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 4709
MLN Name :
Rank 3 Guide PVvY
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-01-01

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://gpxplus.net/user/Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by B~T 2/15/2009, 12:38 pm

BioK wrote:Ok

Stunt Rank 1 gets you Race Rank 2
Race Rank 2 gets you Stunt Rank 2
Stunt Rank 2 gets you Race Rank 3
Race Rank 3 gets you Stunt Rank 3
Stunt Rank 3 gets you the Victory Trophy Blueprint

~ Send a Solar Power Cell to Mac Racer to get the Stunt Track Rank 1 BP.
~ Build it out of 10 Yellow LEGO Bricks and 1 Stunt Track Car Rank 1, which the BP can be bought on Mac Racer's page for 1 Solar Power Cell.
~ Set it up on your page, using 1 Solar Power Cell (SPC)
~ Wait for someone to click it and lose, and harvest the Race Track Rank 2 BP.
~ Build it out of 15 Yellow LEGO Bricks and 1 Race Track Car Rank 2, which can be bought on Pedalman Wheelie's page for 2 SPCs.
~ Set it up on your page with 1 SPC.
~ Everything is basically the same; follow BioK's harvest list.
~ A Victory Trophy BP is made of 10 Victory Ribbons.
~ To get Victory Ribbons, win a Stunt or Race Track Module and win. The # of ribbons you earn depends on the Rank of the Track Module.
--Rank 1=1 Ribbon, Rank 2=2 Ribbons, etc.
B~T
B~T
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 188
MLN Name : wilson732
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-11-27

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/wilson732.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by countchrisdo 3/12/2009, 5:09 pm

How do you get a muffler i need one really badly
countchrisdo
countchrisdo
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 108
MLN Name : countchrisdo
SPAM Bar :
Rank 3 Guide Left_bar_bleue25 / 5025 / 50Rank 3 Guide Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Iconox 3/12/2009, 5:13 pm

countchrisdo wrote:How do you get a muffler i need one really badly

You send a tire to Scrap Yard Joe.
Iconox
Iconox
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 4321
MLN Name : Iconox
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-02-17

Staff Member - Gold                                                                 This user is an Administrator on the forum Rank 3 Guide Empty Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Rank 3 Guide Uten_n11 Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/Iconox.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down