MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLNT Game Event Coordinators!

4 posters

Go down

MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Empty MLNT Game Event Coordinators!

Post by Roddy15 12/7/2011, 6:48 am

Hey,

We'll be soon starting a few handful of events to test run this new idea.

We need one last thing! League Coordinators which will help organise and host the leagues or events they want. If you wish to apply for this role please pm me with why you want to have this role and what plans you want to help implement into MLNT Gaming Events!

I'll be adding more on this role soon but I'm sick today and I'm using the ipad.

Thanks,
Roddy15
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Empty Re: MLNT Game Event Coordinators!

Post by Seemefly 12/8/2011, 4:58 pm

I was supposed to be leading the Mario Kart Wii. But ZeldaFreak wants to lead it. I guess he could be the leader.
Seemefly
Seemefly
Global Moderator in Training

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :
MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Legostudios34 12/9/2011, 5:39 am

Are we still doing an LU league for the little bit of time that is left? If so, I'll be coordinater.
Legostudios34
Legostudios34
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1534
MLN Name : legostudios34
SPAM Bar :
MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-17

Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Bronze MOC - Silver

http://legotownandtrain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 12/9/2011, 7:05 am

LU is closing so you know that group won't be there for long.
Seemefly
Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 12/9/2011, 5:17 pm

Seemefly wrote:I was supposed to be leading the Mario Kart Wii. But ZeldaFreak wants to lead it. I guess he could be the leader.
Well he'll have to confirm that, we need these things to start on a high not people not turning up because they "forgot"

Legostudios34 wrote:Are we still doing an LU league for the little bit of time that is left? If so, I'll be coordinater.
I don't know I'll make a sub-forum and you'll all be free to organise stuff but I don't think we should bother making full blown events, maybe one or 2 official things but other then that it would be up to members to organise stuff on their own

Seemefly wrote:LU is closing so you know that group won't be there for long.
Exactly but there's still 2 months so I suppose 1-2 events and rest member made like social events.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by FatCatNine 12/9/2011, 7:22 pm

Roddy15 wrote:
Seemefly wrote:I was supposed to be leading the Mario Kart Wii. But ZeldaFreak wants to lead it. I guess he could be the leader.
Well he'll have to confirm that, we need these things to start on a high not people not turning up because they "forgot"

Legostudios34 wrote:Are we still doing an LU league for the little bit of time that is left? If so, I'll be coordinater.
I don't know I'll make a sub-forum and you'll all be free to organise stuff but I don't think we should bother making full blown events, maybe one or 2 official things but other then that it would be up to members to organise stuff on their own

Exactly but there's still 2 months so I suppose 1-2 events and rest member made like social events.
I'll gladly lead the Mario Kart Events if Seemefly doesn't want to. I wouldn't forget them. Razz
FatCatNine
FatCatNine
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1773
MLN Name : : (
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Poster! - Bronze MOC - Bronze
MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Uten_n11 MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Uten_n11

https://discordapp.com/invite/vQV8hFn

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 12/11/2011, 8:35 am

FatCatNine wrote:
Roddy15 wrote:

I'll gladly lead the Mario Kart Events if Seemefly doesn't want to. I wouldn't forget them. Razz

Oi said I wanted to lead! =/
Seemefly
Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by FatCatNine 12/12/2011, 2:38 pm

Seemefly wrote:
FatCatNine wrote:
Roddy15 wrote:

That's fine. I'll be leading the SMBXE Mario Kart races. Razz

(I'll gladly help out here if needed though.)
FatCatNine
FatCatNine
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1773
MLN Name : : (
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Poster! - Bronze MOC - Bronze
MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Uten_n11 MLNT Game Event Coordinators! Uten_n11

https://discordapp.com/invite/vQV8hFn

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 12/12/2011, 6:06 pm

FatCatNine wrote:
Seemefly wrote:
FatCatNine wrote:
Roddy15 wrote:

That's fine. I'll be leading the SMBXE Mario Kart races. Razz

(I'll gladly help out here if needed though.)

Yah if I can't make it. You'll be my Sub.
Seemefly
Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 12/25/2011, 12:09 pm

I think I need to explain my idea better..... I'll make a new post in the staff area tomorrow as I really think we need to get this stuff going and quickly

GAME EVENTS CLOSED
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down