MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU!

+3
Cj54
MsRowdyRedhead
~-Kodi-~
7 posters

Go down

Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Empty Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU!

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 3/6/2011, 11:19 pm

Here is the Linky. Hope ya like it!
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1553
MLN Name : Smileytaff
SPAM Bar :
Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-28

Poster! - Bronze Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Empty Re: Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU!

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 3/7/2011, 12:03 am

Excellent, 5 stars!!
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 2160
SPAM Bar :
Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/MSROWDYREDHEAD.aspx

Back to top Go down

Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Empty Re: Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU!

Post by Cj54 3/7/2011, 12:21 am

I really like it. That's what gave me the idea to make my club house. (Though, my club house got deleted I don't feel like re-making it...) Great work buddy!
Cj54
Cj54
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 654
MLN Name : cj54
SPAM Bar :
Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/cj54.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 3/7/2011, 1:26 am

That entry is going to fall in the prices! I'm sure. Good luck!
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 3/7/2011, 8:03 am

Thanks y'all! Very Happy
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :
Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by LBK10 3/7/2011, 10:07 am

Wow that is pretty cool! Great job! Question: Do you build things like that in LU? If so, is it kinda like LDD?
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1338
MLN Name : legobatmankid10
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-11-01

Poster! - Bronze MOC - Bronze
Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/legobatmankid10.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 3/7/2011, 10:43 am

It's kinda like LDD. But it's more colorful. Smile
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 3/7/2011, 1:16 pm

That's awesome I think you'll win!
Seemefly
Seemefly
Global Moderator in Training

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by LBK10 3/7/2011, 1:25 pm

What do you get if you win?
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 3/7/2011, 1:39 pm

All the Ninjago sets, two copies of LU, and some other things. Smile
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by LBK10 3/7/2011, 1:41 pm

O_o now I really wish I had LU! Razz If you do win, you better give one of those LU copies to me. Razz
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 3/7/2011, 4:13 pm

No give it to me! LOL
Seemefly
Seemefly

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 3/7/2011, 5:07 pm

Lol, if I do win, they will be going to my IRL friends.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennisdude 3/7/2011, 8:58 pm

Darn. Looks great though! Good luck!
Tennisdude
Tennisdude
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 5547
MLN Name : hotdogsauce1
SPAM Bar :
Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50Check out my Entry to the Feburary Build Contest for LU! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-24

Poster! - Gold

http://universalmln.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 3/7/2011, 9:18 pm

Lol, how would you suppose me get it to you, if I did decide to give it to one of ya? (Which I won't.)
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by LBK10 3/7/2011, 9:19 pm

Send it by mail of course. Razz I trust ya enough. Razz JK!
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 3/8/2011, 11:24 pm

Lol, who would trust someone on the Internet? Razz
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by LBK10 3/9/2011, 11:58 am

Not me. Razz
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 3/9/2011, 11:59 am

Me either. Razz
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down