MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.)

+3
LBK10
MsRowdyRedhead
~-Kodi-~
7 posters

Go down

Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Empty Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.)

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 2/6/2011, 10:31 pm

Hey guys, I would like some help for making a price list for the message boards! Any, and all help would be greatly apprieciated! Thanks!
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1553
MLN Name : Smileytaff
SPAM Bar :
Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-28

Poster! - Bronze Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Empty Re: Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.)

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 2/6/2011, 10:45 pm

Prices vary according to the market...
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 2160
SPAM Bar :
Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/MSROWDYREDHEAD.aspx

Back to top Go down

Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Empty Re: Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.)

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 2/6/2011, 10:50 pm

I know, but the market needs to go down a lot right now. and I mean A LOT. People are ripping other people off, and it's upsetting me.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :
Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 2/6/2011, 10:53 pm

You cannot control the market, Kodi... and nobody is forced to buy.

Alot of the buyers are adults, you know... game money is nothing to them.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :
Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 2/6/2011, 10:57 pm

But if you knew diglett809, you'd know what I was talking about. He thinks a Shirt is worth 5,000,000. I don't want to control the market, I want to help it.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 2/6/2011, 10:59 pm

If someone WANTS to pay that price they will. If not, no one will buy the shirt.
I wouldn't.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 2/6/2011, 11:00 pm

I wouldn't either, no one else does as well.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 2/6/2011, 11:18 pm

There you go... his price will come down. Relax and enjoy the game, and work on things you can control... like setting a good example when you do things. Others will follow.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by LBK10 2/7/2011, 8:19 am

MsRowdyRedhead wrote:There you go... his price will come down. Relax and enjoy the game, and work on things you can control... like setting a good example when you do things. Others will follow.

Thats good advice. I would probably have said the same thing.
LBK10
LBK10
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1338
MLN Name : legobatmankid10
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-11-01

Poster! - Bronze MOC - Bronze
Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/legobatmankid10.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 2/7/2011, 9:38 am

Lol yeah people are very offended about how i do things,saying it's a rip-off for the seller. How i do things is add a zero on the sell price,put a thousand for every rarity diamond,(except for VE and frostburgh rares,with them just add a 5,000)and then i usually add a few more hundred or something to be nice. Then it changes a little when you or the seller really wants it! Or it's rarer then it says it is,THEN you could up the price by some more thousands.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 2/7/2011, 9:47 am

I bought an elite oar for 7,000. I think this was a good deal.I think all elites should be around 8,000.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1494
MLN Name : jpmi
SPAM Bar :
Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Left_bar_bleue21 / 5021 / 50Making a price list for ALL items. (For the message boards.) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

http://jpmi-zac11ths-fourm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 2/7/2011, 9:48 am

Yes, indeed.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 2/7/2011, 10:05 am

Some elites are more rare than others tho... Like a katana..
But 8 sounds about right for many elites.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 2/7/2011, 10:10 am

Yes indeed.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 2/7/2011, 10:50 am

There are 1000 items according to the list of Lunibook.Making a price list for that is rather impossible. I prefer that you use the next example.

Rarity 1 - no stats 300
Rarity 2 - no stats 600
Rarity 3 - no stats 900
Rarity 4 - no stats 1200
Rarity 1 - +1 Imagin. 1500

And so on...
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 2/7/2011, 11:09 am

Yea that's a pretty good idea.
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythrun 2/7/2011, 1:14 pm

JPMI wrote:I bought an elite oar for 7,000. I think this was a good deal.I think all elites should be around 8,000.

If elites were sold at a vendor they would be 9000 coins, so 10k for an elite is a good price. (Unless it has some special power, then it should be around 15-20k)
Mythrun
Mythrun

Total posts : 20
MLN Name : Yhnmko1
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2011-01-07

http://legouniverse.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Universe_Wiki

Back to top Go down

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 2/8/2011, 12:19 am

Also, I might give someone who has helped me or others in the past a different price than I give a stranger, and a loyal customer a different price than a first time buyer.
People need to be free to set their own prices, whether they are buying or selling.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down