MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.F.L. marathon 1!

2 posters

Go down

S.F.L. marathon 1! Empty S.F.L. marathon 1!

Post by steelersrule12 1/29/2011, 8:41 am

Alright team time to put your running shoes on because here is our first marathon! From 2:00-4:00 Sunday/tomorrow/January 30th we will have our first marathon,so join in!
Here is the route:
We starts out at the first part of GF
We race through and smash enemies,go through the elephant area,then go to the racing area.
Race once,then go out into the admiral area,fight a little,then go to the pirate camp.
Go to nimbus station and then to the concert,play some tunes,build some stage stuff then go to the center of nimbus,trade an item(if you can't then just talk).
Then go to AG,and then my AG property,or someones property from the team if you want?-(maybe mine first then whoever else's property.)

The plan is to start being on the same server,and end being on the same server. Now before you overreact,throughout the marathon we do not have to be on the same server,but at the end,(being on a property we will be on the same server.) So the only complicated part is starting on the same server.

Last edited by steelersrule12 on 1/29/2011, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :
S.F.L. marathon 1! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50S.F.L. marathon 1! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-30

S.F.L. marathon 1! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

S.F.L. marathon 1! Empty Re: S.F.L. marathon 1!

Post by Roddy15 1/29/2011, 11:28 am

*sigh* Can't come because I'm having to deal with subscription issues I'm just about ready to ask for a refund of the game.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

S.F.L. marathon 1! Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver S.F.L. marathon 1! Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 1/29/2011, 3:22 pm

Have you done live chat? If so annoy the bricks out of them. Hope you can make it!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

S.F.L. marathon 1! Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 1/31/2011, 4:21 pm

Well I didn't make it Rolling Eyes we gave up with the online system carry on and asked them "Just put it in on your side!" they did that and now I have got 12 months of gameplay! Very Happy
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

S.F.L. marathon 1! Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver S.F.L. marathon 1! Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum