MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Wanna Help?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone Wanna Help? Empty Anyone Wanna Help?

Post by Soundragon 1/26/2011, 9:28 am

Well, you probably caught the news yesterday that the Large AG Prop is coming out with Crux Prime.

I have been working on a Team HQ for Team Excelsior, and I am trying to make it extremely big. I thought of moving it to the Large Prop, but I decided to keep it at Nimbus.

Instead, however, I was thinking of placing another idea - a Museum featuring models donated by friends - there, along with something else as well.

I am not sure how big it's gonna be, but I'm assuming it will be quite large. And, with my current funds going into the Team HQ, I think I might need some help to make the new prop a reality!

So, here's where you come in - in addition to donating Pre-made models, I could also use some funding for the rent of the prop and structuring of the building(s). Any help is greatly appreciated, and plaques to anyone who donates will be featured in a custom-build plaque, which will also describe what/how much you donate. Some 1x1x5 bricks or 1x2/2x4 tiles are greatly appreciated as well.

I will start drawing blueprints and post them here, if anyone would rather see my plans before they donate. Wink
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :
Anyone Wanna Help? Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Anyone Wanna Help? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone Wanna Help? Empty Re: Anyone Wanna Help?

Post by Roddy15 1/27/2011, 7:48 am

I would happily donate but I'm having subscription issues at the moment and LEGO are a bit too stubborn sometimes. If I can get 90 euro back and a year subscription and the in-game rewards that I should have got then I will be able to donate! Very Happy
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Anyone Wanna Help? Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Anyone Wanna Help? Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 1/27/2011, 8:11 am

Well i would be happy to donate some models. Smile
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Anyone Wanna Help? Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino 2/2/2011, 3:27 pm

I will try to donate something, thought I dont have much at the moment. Let me check my inventory!
Hobino
Hobino
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 695
MLN Name : Hobino
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-07-13

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Stop Motion

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/hobino.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 2/2/2011, 4:47 pm

I will donate! I have Hundreds of models!
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1553
MLN Name : Smileytaff
SPAM Bar :
Anyone Wanna Help? Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50Anyone Wanna Help? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-28

Poster! - Bronze Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum