MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior!

3 posters

Go down

LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior! Empty LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior!

Post by Soundragon 1/23/2011, 12:44 pm

History
Team Excelsior is a LEGO Universe team founded during mid-Beta. I got about four or five people to join, we held one event... and we never met again. Short history, I know. Razz

Reboot
I will be rebooting the team soon - and I need some recruits! If you are interested, please reply to this topic.
I have a few spots open, and you are welcome to suggest yourself for a position - but you will not officially be added until the new LEGO Universe Team system goes live. We WILL hold an event between now and then, but only to become acquainted with one another.

Team Positions - assuming a four-person-per-in-game-team limit exists:
Spoiler:
Team Positions - assuming a greater-than-four-person limit is in place:
Spoiler:

The four different sub-sections, should a four person team limit be imposed, will include players from the four different Factions, and if we run out of space, additional sub-sections would become available.
But hopefully, that won't be the case, so...

Team Base
The Team Base will be located at my property at Nimbus Station, at the Nexus Hang out. Team members will be given a password to access the team floor, where planning will take place, and an area for general goofing-off will be provided should some members not wish to participate in the Planning.

Team Training Base
A friend from another site is currently creating our training base - which WILL be separate from the Team HQ. Please stay tuned for details, I'll post them as soon as I can. Smile

Our Next Meeting
Our next meeting will be THIS SATURDAY. I will be logging on at 1 PM (EST) to alter my property a bit, and if any members show, we'll start then. Otherwise, it will be officially held from 4-5 PM (EST). It is a meet-and-greet event, so any activity will be freelance. UNLESS Crux Prime is released.

Hope to see you soon! If you want to see the Team website, shoot me a PM. Wink

If you have questions or suggestions, feel free to post. Smile
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior! Empty Re: LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior!

Post by Sim533 1/23/2011, 11:07 pm

Seems like a great team - I join!
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior! Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50LEGO Universe - Team Excelsior! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 1/25/2011, 12:08 pm

Sim533 wrote:Seems like a great team - I join!
Good to have ya on board!
I'll be sending the Team Floor Access Codes your way. Wink
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino 2/2/2011, 3:24 pm

Is there still any place left? If so, I'm joining!
Hobino
Hobino
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 695
MLN Name : Hobino
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-07-13

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Stop Motion

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/hobino.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 2/18/2011, 8:08 am

Hobino wrote:Is there still any place left? If so, I'm joining!
You're in!

Okay, so tomorrow we'll be raiding Crux Prime for the very first time as a team!

Here's what you need to know!

Time: 8:00 PM (EST)
Place: Sentinel Point Zeta
Recording: No
Mission: Our mission tomorrow will be to work together and defeat the Maelstrom! (Particular locations will be discussed during the meeting.) We will each group into sub-teams of four, and if need be we will find some extra recruits on-spot. Each group will have a different task to complete, so be sure to pay close attention to your orders!
After the battle is complete, we will head back to our headquarters at the Nexus Force Hang out before finally parting.

IMPORTANT: After this meeting, the HQ will be moving to Avant Grove under a new name. We will still meet while this is taking place, and I will fill you all in on the details of our new base.

Hope to see you all there, explorers!
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino 2/18/2011, 9:05 am

Cool! I should be there at time for the meeting. If not I will be late of 10-15 minutes.
Hobino
Hobino
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 695
MLN Name : Hobino
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-07-13

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Stop Motion

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/hobino.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 2/18/2011, 11:27 am

I will be there as well! Smile

EDIT: 8:00 PM (EST)? Aw, I thought it was AM.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 2/19/2011, 7:47 pm

Heads up guys, I couldn't make it.

I decided to watch a movie with my family, so I'll have to do it later. =P
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down