MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Best Racecar?

4 posters

Go down

What is the Best Racecar? Empty What is the Best Racecar?

Post by Flipz 12/31/2010, 4:55 pm

I have noticed that different LU cars have different attributes on the track-subtle, but noticeable. What is the best car set for each racetrack? Specifically, which is best for the Frostburgh Space Blizzard track?
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :
What is the Best Racecar? Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50What is the Best Racecar? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

What is the Best Racecar? Empty Re: What is the Best Racecar?

Post by Roddy15 12/31/2010, 5:05 pm

I wouldn't notice that because they feel like horrible cars anyway.. I more used to a game car that feels real like out of Gran Turismo 5 or f1 2010. I would suggest buying the wheels for Frostburgh for the vendor there and using what to you looks the heaviest equipment as it will give better traction and better handling (In real life that works)
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :
What is the Best Racecar? Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50What is the Best Racecar? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-29

What is the Best Racecar? Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver What is the Best Racecar? Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 12/31/2010, 7:25 pm

I have noticed that every car is the same in speed and so on. Just keep it simple Smile
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 1/2/2011, 6:50 pm

My green car as better acceleration.I always get a good lead in the beginning.So i think if you build cars with all the same style or pack then you get a boost or ability.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1494
MLN Name : jpmi
SPAM Bar :
What is the Best Racecar? Left_bar_bleue21 / 5021 / 50What is the Best Racecar? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

http://jpmi-zac11ths-fourm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum