MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?

3 posters

Go down

Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Empty Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?

Post by Sim533 11/3/2010, 6:25 am

I just received 2 mails, (when I logged it), with the book and pod model 7? Anyone others received this?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Empty Re: Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?

Post by steelersrule12 11/3/2010, 10:28 am

I received those too,along with this founders one that gave me house models.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :
Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Empty Re: Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?

Post by Sim533 11/3/2010, 12:53 pm

Sim533: Also the friend of Bradfort rant badge was given to me today. What was needed to have that badge? Just wondering.
[BB]Jephiigeniaa: That is very strange, Bradford Rant is not actually in LEGO Universe yet. You are a very lucky adventurer!
Sim533: Wait I got 2 mails, one with the book and one with the model called 'pod 7'???
[BB]Jephiigeniaa: That is very strange indeed. You are one of the very lucky few to have received the Bradford Rant achievement.
Sim533: From; Lego Universe. Bradfort Rant reward. Thank you for helping Bradfort Rant that uncovers the secret of LEGO pods.
[BB]Jephiigeniaa: I will definitely be looking into the Bradford Rant reward soon. However, I will not worry you about it. You just enjoy havine the achievement that not many Minifigures have. Please log into LEGO Universe for me and I can send you the item in no time!
[BB]Jephiigeniaa: having*
Sim533: I'm just wondering what was needed for that to get the reward.
Sim533: Smile Can you let me know how that reward got in my mailbox?
[BB]Jephiigeniaa: All you need to do is do a mission or two for Bradford Rant, however no one knows what that is yet! That is why you are such a lucky adventurer!
[BB]Jephiigeniaa: However, if you did run into him... The Mythrans need to catch up to him!
Sim533: I have a top 10 score in the game at your website with the 20 missions. But I don't think that could it be.
Sim533: him?
[BB]Jephiigeniaa: I do not think so either. Do not worry, any reward that you receive comes directly from LEGO Universe. However, it is very interesting that you have received the achievement in the first place. Some players have received it by accident, so that may be the case with your Minifigure!
Sim533: Thank you very much! You're awesome!
[BB]Jephiigeniaa: Thank you, so are you!

Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 11/3/2010, 9:38 pm

Yeah i sort of helped with it,so i got 2 of the mail. Reeses and others didn't get it. Maybe it's because we have been in the mini-fig mission with over 5,000 mini-figs and/or the fact that we have been in beta for a LONG time.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Bradfort Friend! + Pod Model 7? Anyone others?  Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 11/4/2010, 5:47 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Yeah i sort of helped with it,so i got 2 of the mail. Reeses and others didn't get it. Maybe it's because we have been in the mini-fig mission with over 5,000 mini-figs and/or the fact that we have been in beta for a LONG time.

I know the pod models gome from the Great Minifig Mission--the final mission said that those who completed it by the deadline would get a pod model. Not sure about the rest of it, though...

EDIT: Oh, and yes, I got them too. Wink
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down