MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions and answers about lu.

+9
Roddy15
montego
Soundragon
~-Kodi-~
Sim533
Tithe
steelersrule12
Flipz
JPMI
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Questions and answers about lu. Empty Questions and answers about lu.

Post by JPMI 10/26/2010, 5:40 pm

Questions and answers about lu.
Post your question here.
Please be specific
Members will answer them.

Question-Where to you get the pet panda in forbidden valley?

Question-What do you do with maelstrom infected bricks?(I have 450)
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Total posts : 1494
MLN Name : jpmi
SPAM Bar :
Questions and answers about lu. Left_bar_bleue21 / 5021 / 50Questions and answers about lu. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

http://jpmi-zac11ths-fourm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Questions and answers about lu. Empty Re: Questions and answers about lu.

Post by Flipz 10/26/2010, 6:28 pm

JPMI wrote:Questions and answers about lu.
Post your question here.
Please be specific
Members will answer them.

Question-Where to you get the pet panda in forbidden valley?

Question-What do you do with maelstrom infected bricks?(I have 450)

Answer: complete all missions from Brickmaster Clang (the last one is to rescue the ninjas from Gnarled Forest). Interact with the panda statue near him, then complete the footrace. Once you finish the footrace, you have ONE CHANCE to tame the panda; otherwise, you'll have to race again.

Answer: use your Maelstrom Hammer to smash the anvil next to the Paradox store in Nimbus Station. Quick-build the machine that appears, then interact with the machine to turn the MIBs into Faction Tokens.
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :
Questions and answers about lu. Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Questions and answers about lu. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 10/26/2010, 6:58 pm

Question: How did you get that awesome rocket flipz?

Question: Where is the game guide sold?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

Total posts : 7070
MLN Name : steelersrule12
SPAM Bar :
Questions and answers about lu. Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Questions and answers about lu. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Questions and answers about lu. Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 10/26/2010, 7:33 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Question: How did you get that awesome rocket flipz?
There are two special types of rockets: The pirate ship rocket (To get it, you must accept a certain mission in GF that tells you to find stolen barrels in FV; One is at Calvary Hill, one near Ravencloud Gate, and the last at the single Horseman place below the Paradox Refinery).

The ninja dragon rocket is found by certain missions in FV and a vendor (One from Bill Shido's mission to destroy 20 Ronin before they spawn to get the nosecone, another mission at the Paradox Refinery to bring 30 MIB's to get the cockpit, and to get the Engine, you need to buy it from Kimmy Kazei at the Paradox Refinery).

Does that help?
Tithe
Tithe

Total posts : 3555
MLN Name : Reesesboy

SPAM Bar :
Questions and answers about lu. Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50Questions and answers about lu. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-11

Lego Universe Team Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/26/2010, 11:33 pm

Where can we find the drumsticks, any idea somebody?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 10/27/2010, 12:29 am

Tithe wrote:
steelersrule12 wrote:Question: How did you get that awesome rocket flipz?
There are two special types of rockets: The pirate ship rocket (To get it, you must accept a certain mission in GF that tells you to find stolen barrels in FV; One is at Calvary Hill, one near Ravencloud Gate, and the last at the single Horseman place below the Paradox Refinery).

The ninja dragon rocket is found by certain missions in FV and a vendor (One from Bill Shido's mission to destroy 20 Ronin before they spawn to get the nosecone, another mission at the Paradox Refinery to bring 30 MIB's to get the cockpit, and to get the Engine, you need to buy it from Kimmy Kazei at the Paradox Refinery).

Does that help?

Actually, it was a promo from the LEGO Store LU launch party event. I actually have that rocket as a real set, by the way!

@ sim: the prima guide says the healing drumstick consumables are available from a Nimbus Station vendor. Maybe one in Race Place?

@ steel #2: I bought it at the LEGO store, but I think they let me have it earlier than its "official" release. Last I checked, the Prima games website was only offering pre-orders for the guide, as if it wasn't out yet. Wink
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by ~-Kodi-~ 10/27/2010, 12:45 am

Here is my question, What is the first thing I do? Also flipz you have mail!
~-Kodi-~
~-Kodi-~
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 1553
MLN Name : Smileytaff
SPAM Bar :
Questions and answers about lu. Left_bar_bleue4 / 504 / 50Questions and answers about lu. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-28

Poster! - Bronze Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/27/2010, 5:45 am

Kodi The Hamster! wrote:Here is my question, What is the first thing I do? Also flipz you have mail!
Are you ingame already? If yes, then you come in the Venture Explorer, do all the missions there and you will get led trough the game.
If not? then activate your account.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 10/27/2010, 7:45 am

Reeses: Yeah i already have those. Razz

Flipz: O_O *Can't wait unitl the LU stuff comes out for release*
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Questions and answers about lu. Empty Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 10/27/2010, 7:15 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Reeses: Yeah i already have those. Razz

Flipz: O_O *Can't wait unitl the LU stuff comes out for release*
Me too, but ah... LU insists that they won't let anyone else buy the kind of rocket model that Flipz got. >.<
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/27/2010, 7:57 pm

Question-why is the chat box not let you say number?
Question how do you get the green thumb achievement? Where are the flowers to water?
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :
Questions and answers about lu. Left_bar_bleue21 / 5021 / 50Questions and answers about lu. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 10/27/2010, 8:26 pm

The chatbox dosen't let you say numbers for online safety.

I'm not sure how you grow flowers also.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :
Questions and answers about lu. Left_bar_bleue2 / 502 / 50Questions and answers about lu. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 10/27/2010, 9:02 pm

I remember seeing Sim watering some flowers behind the trees at the AG Marketplace...

But I dunno if that changed or not...
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/27/2010, 9:03 pm

ok I will check there thanks.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/27/2010, 10:11 pm

Question-How to you fly to the launch pad by the shooting gallery form nimbus station to gnarled forest.

Question-Is it impossible to stay alive if you hit a box in gnarled forest?Also how much health does it take away?

Question-If you have more armor on will this slow down our speed?

Question-Is there any brick that is a min figure body(torso).If so were can you buy it?
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/27/2010, 11:17 pm

You can water the flowers when you get down of the bridge in Pet Cove, (first bridge), and you can do it behind the concert place, or you can it after the AG marketplace.

You need to search for green points on the ground.

--
Using the pirate head (complete a mission by the guy next to the shooting gallery) or using the admiral head.

Yes, it is. You need more then 5 of life and armor.

How more you have, how stronger you are. Nothing is slowed.

I don't know what you mean with the last one.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/28/2010, 3:11 pm

The last question I am asking there is a Lego min figure upper body in the bricks in the backpack
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by montego 10/28/2010, 3:40 pm

I think I have seen legs as well. Actually I visited a property last night where a guy had knight minifigures outside of his castle walls so the parts must exist.

Soundragon wrote:I remember seeing Sim watering some flowers behind the trees at the AG Marketplace...

But I dunno if that changed or not...

The flowers are still there. Another good spot in AG is on the road to the AG Marketplace if you drop down to the right on the opposite side of the mountain where the buffalo's are there are 4 flower nubs next to each other. You can squirt all 4 without having to move...maybe turn a bit here and there. One of these days I'll get bored enough to spray 1,000 of them.

Last edited by steelersrule12 on 10/28/2010, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting and spelling)
montego
montego

Total posts : 62
MLN Name : Montegoe
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 10/28/2010, 9:15 pm

Oh that stinks,i really wanted that rocket flipz had. Rolling Eyes

To grow flowers you have to use you digging shovel first then water them. Just look for a collection of tiny green stumps in LU.

I have watched some early LU interviews and they said that different pieces of gear will give you different abilities,such as some will jump slightly higher then others,some with go faster then others,some have faster attacks then others. It just depends on the gear you have on.

steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/28/2010, 9:17 pm

Question-How do I get my shovel I sold mine?
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 10/28/2010, 9:23 pm

You mean the pet achievement one?!?! Well if it's that one from the achievement then there is no other way of getting it........
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 10/28/2010, 9:45 pm

There's a hat in nimbus station that can grow flowers. The one from the achievement was to grow flowers on you teammate's head, which does not count for the achievement.

I'll test the flower hat.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/28/2010, 11:24 pm

JPMI wrote:Question-How do I get my shovel I sold mine?
Try live chat. Say that you accidently deleted it, because you thought it was unusefull. Then they all it if you are online. Be sure to give them you minifig ID, the server you are playin g on.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by montego 10/29/2010, 8:47 am

steelersrule12 wrote:Oh that stinks,i really wanted that rocket flipz had. Rolling Eyes

To grow flowers you have to use you digging shovel first then water them. Just look for a collection of tiny green stumps in LU.

You don't have to dig the stumps, you just have to water them. That might save you some time when growing flowers Smile

montego
montego

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 10/29/2010, 9:24 am

The garden shovel works at the flower place behind the vendors in AG.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 10/29/2010, 11:54 am

@montego: Really? I guess i have to try that. I thought i did it but it didn't really grow,i guess i have to be more patient then just digging and watering like a maniac. Razz

Hey does anyone else have the dice? I have it and a lot of others have it but i was surprised of how many people don't have it yet. So anyone have it? We could play dice,the highest number wins.

Okay i think i can get on,i'll be on in 5 minutes. But by the time you read this i will already be there,if not already be done. Razz
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 10/29/2010, 11:58 am

If I was to buy the game at Christmas would I still be able to get my beta reward for testing?
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Questions and answers about lu. Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Questions and answers about lu. Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 10/29/2010, 12:05 pm

Roddy15 wrote:If I was to buy the game at Christmas would I still be able to get my beta reward for testing?
Yes - the Beta Status of your account is stored online. As long as you use the same account, the Beta Reward should be given.

And even if that didn't work, I'm sure a Brick Buddy would be happy to provide you with the item if you provided your Beta Key. Smile
(But you wouldn't need to go that far anyway. Razz)
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 10/29/2010, 12:10 pm

Ok thanks for the answer!
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Questions and answers about lu. Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Questions and answers about lu. Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 10/29/2010, 12:12 pm

Lol,i sort of ran into this trouble. Make sure when you get the mail,BE PATIENT and slowly put it into your backpack. Right when they sent it out when the servers opened and i went it,the thing "crashed' i guess,or some how made it into the trash,and never got the beta shirt.

A week later after bugging the brick buddy's,one finally gave me the beta shirt,but i couldn't get the achievement. =( So when you get the mail in of the beta shirt,don't be inpatient.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Mega Member
Mega Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/29/2010, 5:37 pm

Question-How do I get the Lion pet I already got 18 pets.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/29/2010, 5:41 pm

JPMI wrote:Question-How do I get the Lion pet I already got 18 pets.
Go back to Coalessa, or whatever she is called. Then finish the mission. And in the race area in Gnarled Forest, you can see a lion statue, there you should be able to tame a lion for 25 imagin.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroTurtle41 10/29/2010, 5:51 pm

Question: Do you think it's worth the money?
PyroTurtle41
PyroTurtle41
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 708
MLN Name : PyroTurtle41
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-US/PublicView/PyroTurtle41.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/29/2010, 5:52 pm

Sim533 wrote:
Go back to Coalessa, or whatever she is called. Then finish the mission. And in the race area in Gnarled Forest, you can see a lion statue, there you should be able to tame a lion for 25 imagin.
Where in the race are and thanks.

It is definitely worth the money.It might seem like ten dollars is a lot for us teens but it is only like mowing one lawn a month.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/29/2010, 5:54 pm

There is an area that you need to get up with the pirate hook. That is the area. It's just on the left of the Elephant Area AND before you enter Brig Rock (the place with the ninjas and the admirals).

I don't think it's worth all that money. Still 7 worlds + 4 properties , a new world is releasing end November.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroTurtle41 10/29/2010, 5:56 pm

JPMI wrote:
Sim533 wrote:
Where in the race are and thanks.

It is definitely worth the money.It might seem like ten dollars is a lot for us teens but it is only like mowing one lawn a month.

Good point.....considering it snows so much at my place, I could make quite a bit shoveling. Razz

Sim533 wrote:There is an area that you need to get up with the pirate hook. That is the area. It's just on the left of the Elephant Area AND before you enter Brig Rock (the place with the ninjas and the admirals).

I don't think it's worth all that money. Still 7 worlds + 4 properties , a new world is releasing end November.

True dat. They'll probably add a lot more........Lego sorta needs LU to work.
PyroTurtle41
PyroTurtle41
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 708
MLN Name : PyroTurtle41
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-US/PublicView/PyroTurtle41.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/29/2010, 5:59 pm

Question-Can you take screen shot in lu?Also if you can how do you take them.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/29/2010, 6:00 pm

You can do it by using the same way if you take a screenshot of a word document. There is normally a button that says 'PRTSCN'. Try that.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 10/29/2010, 8:43 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:Hey does anyone else have the dice? I have it and a lot of others have it but i was surprised of how many people don't have it yet. So anyone have it? We could play dice,the highest number wins.
The dice is obtainoble in Gnarled forest. To get it, you must spin a skeleton in a cage near brig rock a few times. And not like the early beta, it actually works.

Oh wait, that's just an answer for people that don't have the dice. I have it. Razz

Question- Has anyone noticed for some reason you can't place the medium zen bamboo on properties?
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tvguy519 10/29/2010, 8:48 pm

How fun Is lu between 30% or 100%
Tvguy519
Tvguy519
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Total posts : 2837
MLN Name : Narnia159.
SPAM Bar :
Questions and answers about lu. Left_bar_bleue3 / 503 / 50Questions and answers about lu. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-03

Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/29/2010, 9:10 pm

Question -is the module space in your backpack ever fill up?
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 10/29/2010, 10:54 pm

-XD- wrote:How fun Is lu between 30% or 100%

95%. Smile

JPMI wrote:Question -is the module space in your backpack ever fill up?
Do you mean Model Space?

There's an icon that is presumably meant for that, but IF it's possible... it takes a LOT of models to fill the capacity. Razz
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tithe 10/30/2010, 9:37 am

Yeah, it takes a LOT... Maybe about 50 -100 model modules.
Tithe
Tithe

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by montego 10/30/2010, 10:57 am

Mine has been full for about a week now and I am constantly deleting things like trash cans and mushrooms...stuff that can be replaced easily. It would probably be better if I'd just use them on properties in the other 3 areas but I am kind of lazy that way.

When your backpack gets full there is the graphic with the 3 swords sticking out of your backpack to show you it's full. When your model pack gets full the swords turn into brick columns. It's neat looking, but annoying to deal with.
montego
montego

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/31/2010, 10:18 am

How do you talk to mythran? In the game.
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/31/2010, 10:31 am

That's impossible in the game to talk to them live. You can contact them trought the report field, but that can takes ages.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/31/2010, 10:37 am

What is the max amount of friends?
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/31/2010, 10:40 am

JPMI wrote:What is the max amount of friends?
Good question, I don't know it. I guess 15-25 minifigs.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by JPMI 10/31/2010, 11:06 am

I have right now over 40 friends so it has to be higher.

Question-Can you delete friends
JPMI
JPMI
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 10/31/2010, 11:07 am

They probably changed that.

Yes, you can.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next