MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last week LU Beta!

+6
Hobino
Soundragon
Seemefly
Roddy15
Minifig3D
Sim533
10 posters

Go down

Last week LU Beta!  Empty Last week LU Beta!

Post by Sim533 9/23/2010, 1:52 pm

Closed-Beta ends Sunday at 23:59 GMT

After 6 months of testing and improving LEGO Universe we have accomplished our goals, thanks to everyone who joined the battle to help save Imagination.
Thousands and thousands of valiant Minifigures have completed daring missions, brought impressive creations to life and helped make LEGO Universe the coolest game in the land of MMOs.

Well, now that beta is ending, how did you enjoyed being in LU beta? Share your thoughts.
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
Last week LU Beta!  Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Last week LU Beta!  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Last week LU Beta!  Empty Re: Last week LU Beta!

Post by Minifig3D 9/23/2010, 2:50 pm

It was great. I had a lot of fun, made friends, fought battles of epic proportions, and expressed my creativity. Most of all, it was FREE!!! Now, I have already decided that I am not buying the game until either the price goes down, or after half a year if there is enough new content to make it worth my money.
Overall, 8.5/10.
Minifig3D
Minifig3D

Total posts : 39
MLN Name : Minifig3D
SPAM Bar :
Last week LU Beta!  Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Last week LU Beta!  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-29

Lego Universe Team Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 9/23/2010, 4:29 pm

Well it was more than six months for me. I enjoyed meeting friends and of course playing the game for free. These are my cons and pros of the game:

Pro
Online community
Properties
Didgtal Lego
Ok chatbox
Cons
Price
Racing
Price
Racing
Price
Racing

Honestly I DO NOT think the game is good enough for the price. Overall my game rating: 5/10
My testing since December rating would be 10/10
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 4839
MLN Name : roddy15
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-29

Last week LU Beta!  Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Last week LU Beta!  Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 9/23/2010, 7:43 pm

It was ok can be a little bit better 7/10. At least I played for free!
Seemefly
Seemefly
Global Moderator in Training

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Soundragon 9/24/2010, 7:41 am

I had a BLAST!
I think that my favorite part had to be building on my Propterty. Especially when I got all of the behaviors!

By the eay, anyone wanna meet up Sunday for a last-day vid?
We'd need to pick a time for it though...
Soundragon
Soundragon
Area moderator
Area moderator

Total posts : 1438
MLN Name : Supersoradude
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Staff Member - Bronze                                                             This user is an Area Moderator on the forum Poster! - Bronze Lego Universe Team

http://soundragon.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 9/24/2010, 11:18 am

Well, actually I found it pretty fun to play with my friends. It was lots of fun! I also talked to some old guys of MLNTeam...
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seemefly 9/24/2010, 11:21 am

Yup i talked to a lot of people too..
Seemefly
Seemefly

Total posts : 2228
MLN Name : Seemefly

SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-01

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/seemefly.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 9/24/2010, 2:51 pm

I made a lot of new friends on mln from alpha testing though alpha testing was 200% better than beta testing.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Last week LU Beta!  Empty Bright Idea - Bronze Poster! - Silver Last week LU Beta!  Empty Lego Universe Team Stop Motion Star Wars Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino 9/24/2010, 6:51 pm

Yes, Alpha and Beta was great!
Smashing, building, thinking, racing, selling, buying, searching, chatting and playing! I maybe forgot a few thing. Last week LU Beta!  Icon_razz

Only 2 days left, and there will be no more LEGO Universe for me.
Hobino
Hobino
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 695
MLN Name : Hobino
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-07-13

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Stop Motion

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/hobino.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 9/25/2010, 4:55 am

Racing wasn't great in my opinion. Hey I have an idea lets post screenshots on Monday because we are classed as ex-testers so we don't have to follow the NDA!!
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by -CrimsoN- 9/25/2010, 4:59 am

I rate the game 4/10. Should still be in development for another 3 months.

It sucked.
-CrimsoN-
-CrimsoN-
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 206
MLN Name : ty7mitch
SPAM Bar :
Last week LU Beta!  Left_bar_bleue1 / 501 / 50Last week LU Beta!  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Roddy15 9/25/2010, 5:17 am

Finally somebody agrees with me.
Roddy15
Roddy15
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

SPAM Bar :

Back to top Go down

Post by Flipz 9/25/2010, 12:11 pm

I'd say the game was 8.5/10. The re-spawn stuff is annoying, but really, everything other than Forbidden Valley turned out great. If the team just fixed FV, the game would be perfect again!
Flipz
Flipz
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 563
MLN Name : flipz
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Star Wars

http://mln.lego.com/publicview/flipz.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncooked Chicken 9/25/2010, 1:20 pm

It's fun...mostly. The beta didn't really have enough content to really make me want to go out and buy it, so if I do buy it, I plan to wait a bit until they add new stuff.

I've played like five or six minifigs up to the same point and got bored with it every time. You go through most of the missions in every world, and can do that in a week or two. That's before the beta went 24/7. I think I played once after it went on all the time.

So lemme know when they add enough new stuff. If it's similar or hopefully better than what's in there now, I'll probably buy it for a month or something.
Uncooked Chicken
Uncooked Chicken
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Total posts : 3178
MLN Name : Beeky31
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-09

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team Phoenix Command Group Last week LU Beta!  Uten_n11

http://www.legozoneforum.forumh.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by PyroTurtle41 9/25/2010, 7:35 pm

Well, in the limited experiences I had in it before patcher problems ended my period as a beta tester, I'd give it a 6.5/10.

It was definitely entertaining at times, and I enjoyed it. A bit glitchy, imo, but good overall. It lost a point for the patcher instability.
PyroTurtle41
PyroTurtle41
Standard Member
Standard Member

Total posts : 708
MLN Name : PyroTurtle41
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-02-17

Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-US/PublicView/PyroTurtle41.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down