MLN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have a property?

3 posters

Go down

Do you have a property?  Empty Do you have a property?

Post by Sim533 9/22/2010, 10:44 am

Well, they started with moderating properties. If you have a property, log in, go to it and choose 'public'. That will make it pending, after some hours you will have a moderated property. I will be visiting properties friday, so if you have one, just post here and I'll visit it!
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :
Do you have a property?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Do you have a property?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Do you have a property?  Empty Re: Do you have a property?

Post by MsRowdyRedhead 9/23/2010, 4:00 am

My Nimbus prop is kinda shabby.. it's the one I lost all the models and work on with the rent glitch. It is now called "A Shell of what it Was!"

My AG Property is called Camp Paradise. It's OK.

MY FV property is called Raven Resort.. It's kinda fun

My GF property is called "The Sugar Shack".. This one has some interesting use of behaviors.

None of them are great, Nimbus was Awesome, and where I did most of my custom stuff.. sadly I have not much been in the mood to rebuild much. Maybe next week.
Any and all visitors are welcome, if they ever get approved.
MsRowdyRedhead
MsRowdyRedhead
Revivor
Revivor

Total posts : 2160
SPAM Bar :
Do you have a property?  Left_bar_bleue0 / 500 / 50Do you have a property?  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Poster! - Silver Lego Universe Team

http://mln.lego.com/en-us/Publicview/MSROWDYREDHEAD.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Minifig3D 9/23/2010, 7:01 am

My minifig, Pistachio has a property in AG. It has respawning enemies and a parrot you can call on to give you health by typing "HELP!". It also has a pirate ship you can sail around the property!
Minifig3D
Minifig3D

Total posts : 39
MLN Name : Minifig3D
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2010-05-29

Lego Universe Team Star Wars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 9/24/2010, 11:17 am

I will be visiting properties soon, any more I can visit or is there someone that was to rise with me?
Sim533
Sim533
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Total posts : 6539
SPAM Bar :

Registration date : 2009-12-18

Staff Member - Silver                                                                This user is a Global Moderator on the forum Lego Universe Team Spam Surfers / Dupe Destroyers

http://mylegonetworkblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down